Creature Feature (ongoing)

Comments

• At least your not out destroying your life and your body and mind using K2 unlike some folks I've known @Ranshi922.
  • @sorinjace
    Sorry, we're not very aware of the drug counterculture. So we'll guess ketamine, probably wrong though.

We're glad to say the closest to drugs we've taken is prescription meds.
  • Don't get involved with any of it, all it does is destroys lives.
  • Zombie Hydra Wierd
  • there seems to be an obsession with weirds lately lol
  • You could say it's pretty WIERD.

hahahahahaaaaah I'm not funny.
  • @TheEnderDragon, that creatures going to be hard to find art for, "weirdly" enough :)
  • @sorinjace I almost forgot the previous deadline. You can fave what you want, but I would like to hug this submission:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/coyote-desert-trickster?list=user

Thanks
  • So what’s the request?
  • @Ranshi922 @Everybody
    The latest creature request is by @TheEnderDragon

The request is for a Zombie Hydra Weird
  • That sounds impossible
  • edited August 2018
    @TheEnderDragon @sorinjace
    May you request something more reasonably attainable? We'd rather not tack on Zombie and Weird to something that isn't very much of either.
  • It is Weird, but it wouldnt be the creature... At least moonfolk rogue was attainable!
  • edited August 2018
    Ok that's where I come in...

@TheEnderDragon requested Zombie Hydra Weird, and the only way to break this is if someone creates it. @murkletins @Ranshi922 I can't just change the creature request every time a challenge comes up that may seem too difficult to create a card for, it would be too difficult to keep up with. That being said, I will create one as close as possible, then I'll start a new request for you guys, just know my card doesn't count toward the deadline, since I'm running Creature Feature. Brb.
  • I understand that, but it seems impossible to find an image that works.
  • I just looked through over 500 images and the closest I could find was the following. Mainly because the scenery is suggestive.
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RZRdv
  • It just seems erratic, even without the art. This is the description of a weird:

"Created by Niv-Mizzet, the Izzet League parun and guild leader, supposedly during the Katazar-Razblat Elemental Symposium and so to produce elementals that might be more stable and easier to control, weirds are the semi-sentient, walking-paradox result of a fusion of elementals of opposing elements, of fire and water and of earth and electricity.[1] Contrary to the intention of Niv-Mizzet's experiments, weirds are more erratic and wilder than elements of their constituent elements; but, they are nevertheless potent fighting familiars or guardian creatures."

So you're trying to take two elementals of opposing natures, put them together, then make them into a zombie (which doesn't make sense since elementals have no actual body to reanimate), which comes out as a hydra form. That's a weird Simic experiment if I ever heard one.
  • edited August 2018
    Zombie Hydra Weird:

Let's please just move on to the next one guys, and please try to make the creature requests seem feasible as a real magic card to save this type of confusion from happening in the near future. (Even I got confused on this one, I started it as an Izzet creature, but that doesn't even meet this deadlines criteria! Sigh.)

Cool enough idea though @TheEnderDragon, just a weee bit too out there. Please ask for some not so "weird" (in other words, really obscure to almost impossible) creature requests if possible. Thank you man! I happen to like weirds as a creature type, but @fiskerton is correct.

So here is the next creature feature request guys:

Bear Warrior

@Jonteman I know you would be good for this! (sorry for throwing your name in the ring, I just know you enjoy your bears, and this would give you a great excuse to make another cool green bear creature. You too as well, @Undead (yup I haven't forgotten your bear that was featured either.)
  • I will cover that! I have something!
  • edited August 2018
    Nevermind. Bear... I read beast.
  • edited August 2018

Gimme a rare Elk
  • edited August 2018
    Previous Request: rare elk!
    Conditions: must be GREEN

Dreamwood Cervus
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/dreamwood-cervus

My REQUEST: make me a rabbit. Any rabbit will do!
  • Hek. I have a thing for that but I am on an iPhone 1 that was repurposed for audiobooks...
  • @saveria201 requested a Green Rabbit guys, let's see a cute or creepy (or both?) rabbit!
  • I had to make this.

Not green unfortunately.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/mr-wiskers-killer-rabbit

Still pretty funny though.
  • You could say that card was KILLER.
  • @TheEnderDragon, OH GOD! WTF!?! (I honestly don't know why, but I find that very freaky. More so than most horror creatures...
  • @TheEnderDragon it has to be green though...
This discussion has been closed.