Planeswalker's Journey

Comments

• @Arceus8523, are those what the general symbols for instant and sorcery are? I knew what creature and planeswalker were.
  • Oh. Were the Future Sight models the only ones with them?
  • @Ranshi922
    Yes, at least as far as I know.
  • Updated version of my Planeswalker:
  • @Jonteman93 Huh. Ok, I understand; it's just kind of confusing that the Planeswalker's Journey contest that we made planeswalkers for to enter doesn't actually count the planeswalkers for judging.
  • Aldor pointed his staff at the necromancer. "You are the one whose undead attacked me."

"And you," said the necromancer, "are the one who fought my undead and meddled in my plans."

"I had no choice," Aldor replied.

"I am willing to forgive you," the necromancer began pacing. "But only if you agree to help me."

"No," the goat said.

"All I need you to do is kill an enemy of mine," the necromancer pointed to a distant hill. "She lives there. Every night, she sneaks past my armies and takes one of my powerful elixirs. My undead can never find her, and she is guarded by... allies. I am sure you will have no trouble finding her, though."

"I will never help you," Aldor scowled. He turned to the hill. He would go there anyway, if only to meet the strange person who gave the necromancer so much trouble.

• I love aldor's reason to still go.
  • @MonkeyPirate2002 Well, my blue aven planeswalker was also going to transition to white-blue. Looks like either there's going to be two white-blue even planeswalkers, or I will have to change my plan.
  • @ShaperKyon you could do blue green, since you’re planeswalker is about changing the forms of creatures, and blue green has cards specialized for that niche
  • Man, if people don’t get their game up soon there’ll be planeswalkers dropping like flies everywhere. I’d like this challenge to not end soon.
  • @WickedShadow196 You should probably create a card for the most recent challenge then; you’re still in the game but you could easily be knocked out if you don’t take action.
  • edited September 2018
    Gosh dang it. I planned to add blue to Aggrol, but everyone else is adding blue to their character, and I want to be different. I guess that Fire is the next element that Aggrol will be mastering. Anyways, time for the next Story Blurb!

After the blast, only one zombie remained. It looked at them, and then it turned around and ran as fast as it's rotting legs could carry it directly away from them. "Should we follow it?" Aggrol asked. "Might as well. It will probably bring us to the necromancer, and we have nothing better to do." Sam replied. "Follow that zombie!"

They followed the zombie for a few miles until they came across a run-down shack. The zombie stopped at the door. Aggrol walked up to the door and knocked. The door swung open, and there stood an elderly man with a long beard. He was holding a staff, and appeared to be the necromancer they were looking for. He took one look at them, and said, "Ah. Hello. I see that you are some capable adventurers. I need your help."

"What exactly do you need our help with?" Sam asked. "Well, there is this pesky creature on the top of the Ramarol Volcano that keeps thwarting my attempts to take over the area. I will pay you a hefty fee if you take care of him for me." the necromancer replied. "My name is Jalan, by the way. You?" Aggrol said, "My name is Aggrol. This is my pet hydra Perr (Sidenote: Perr is pronounced like Pear), and my friend Samora. Where exactly is this volcano?" "It is directly northwest from here." said Jalan. Aggrol and Sam met off to the side to discuss the offer. "Well, there can't be much harm in checking it out." Aggrol said. "Yes, there probably can, but you probably won't listen to me, so I guess we're going anyways." They met back with Jalan. "We have accepted your offer. We will be off now."

They traveled for many days and many nights, until they finally came across what definitely looked like a volcano. They trekked up to the top, where they found a fire elemental resting in the pool of lava. "Hello?" Aggrol said. The elemental awoke with a start. "Who the crap are you, and what the crap are you doing here?" the elemental said. "I swear if you are more minions of that stinking necromancer-" "Yes we were sent by him. He wants us to kill you. But I honestly don't want to do that." Aggrol explained. "Well, good. Because I would totally screw you up in a fight. What do you want?" "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with us, maybe teach me how to create fire elementals, and we can even take you to the necromancer's house so that you can do what you want to do with him." "Hmmm. Tempting offer. By the way, what are your names?" "My name is Aggrol, and this is Perr the hydra, and my friend Sam." Sam waved, and the hydra nodded it's heads. "Well, my name is Searshean, but you can just call me Sean. Honestly, it gets kind of boring protecting the volcano, and the prospect of killing that frickin necromancer is nice, so I'll come with. HEY! FLARIN! GET UP HERE!" Sean said. Another fire elemental popped up from the lava pool. "I'm going away, so you're in charge while I'm gone. Don't erupt the volcano. All the normal rules apply. See you later." And they set off for Jalan's house.

When they arrived at Jalan's house, Sean's face lit up even brighter than it already was. He threw a fireball at the house, and they left it burning. "Lord, that made me feel good." Sean said. And they continued on their way.

The dude and his follower:

imageimage

And here is the new Aggrol.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to change my Niche at this point, but if I can, I'm going to add Elemental Tribal to the list.

P.S. Also, if anyone cares what happened to Jalan, he died and became a spirit planeswalker.
  • @ShaperKyon I am white/blue as well. (My niche is counterspells so WHITE BLUE CONTROOOOOOL)
  • edited September 2018
    @Axnoodle (Teferi jank again? Vomit in disgust.)

(Lol.)
  • Now that I think about it, I could have gone with white-black demon goats... XD
  • edited September 2018
    @Jonteman93 So if I choose Desired Blood I can't add a color, correct? Can I have an ability that requires a second color to activate if the card itself doesn't require that color?
  • @ShaperKyon Correct.
    Lore wise your planeswalkers should be able to use other colors of mana than the ones that you have achieved.
    So we'll treat it as of the planeswalker was a commander then the card must be allowed in the 99 to be allowed here.
    So no mana symbols of other colors than those the planeswalker can use.
  • I think I’m gonna go with red and maybe splash some white in.
  • @Jonteman93 When is the challenge due?
  • Yea that would be good to know because I am super busy
  • edited September 2018
    If nothing else is stated in the challenge then it is active for one week, until and including the next Thursday.

Deadline - 20 September. (More correct Friday the 21st 10:00 London time GMT+0)
  • edited September 2018
    Planning - Opportunities

"It was all for nothing... except maybe for this one." An ominous, dark armored entity spoke in a seemingly ominous hall that was well lit by well-placed torches on the walls and small braziers that lied on a large wooden table that located on the center of the spacious room.There were also these four large open windows on a side of the wall where people could observe the starry night sky above.

"What are you talking about, boss?" Commented Darius, the extraordinary thief as he was currently sitting on a wooden bench while also munching a sort of vegetable soup along with a loaf bread. He was currently wearing a blue robe with intricate grey patterns as his current mission demanded him to conceal his current identity, well, more or less.

"Hmm, this is actually a nice stew." Added him again.

On the floor below lied a dozen of scholarly people of various ages and genders in the same clad of blue robes with intricate grey patterns, all were laying on the floor unconscious. Along with still-dripping blood that came out from their mouth and noses.

The dark armored person just stood in front of one of the window, with his armored hands folded behind in a relaxed manner.

"I already scoured all of their minds. And all of them were just worthless piece of informations. But there is this one... glowing lotus flower that seems to be brimming with incomprehensible amount of magic. It is also said that it holds the power to rebuild the land itself even if that world is nothing but a barren wasteland."

The thief just gulped his stew and turned around to look at the window to.

"So, no need to do some research then? Nice. Books are boring anyway. And I suppose you want to get that item to regain your status as a planeswalker since your time is running short, right?"

"Indeed. And the serpent is almost ready to close its venomous fangs on my ethereal neck anyway..."

"Serpent what?" Darius narrowed his eyes.

"It is none of your concern." The armored person was still admiring the stars above as he was seemingly still lost in his thoughts.

"Alright then." The thief just shrugged. "So where do we go next?"

"The Nuada Wilderness."

"...Ugh, I don't feel comfortable by that. The legend said that almost nobody who entered that jungle came out alive." Darius just scratched his head.

"Are you afraid, little thief?" Commented another person with a demonic visage who was relaxedly sitting on another side of the table as he was also cradling his fleshy-looking curved sword.

"Well... I am the only one who is a normal person here, Jag." Darius took his almost-cold stew and sipped it again. "Fine, just let me settle some things for a moment. And a mortal like me also a sleep anyway."

"Tomorrow morning we will go again. You two shall prepare yourselves." The armored entity then vanished in a maelstrom of dark smoke.

"So, Jag, you want to play a good 'ol card game named Gwent? This academy seems to hold a lot of interesting stuffs after all." Said the thief as he pulled out a seemingly thick deck of cards from his stolen robe with seemingly accurate depictions and quotations of important people, soldiers, wizards, beastly creatures, and war machines along with one digit of numbers on the top left corner of some of the cards. Most of the cards also had symbols of swords, arrows, or other effects on the left side of them.

The demon stopped his activity, turned around, and placed his sword on the table. He then took some of the cards from the thief.

"Hmm, those pictures seem to be too good for this kind of simple card game. A normal human shouldn't be able to create a simple card like this in a short time. Or even in such detail."

"Well, they're wizards after all. Magic is a beautiful thing, isn't it? It's also a shame that I'm not born as a wizard anyway." Lamented the thief as he was solemnly inspecting the cards he was currently holding.

The demon just chuckled.

"Fate is a cruel thing, doesn't it?"

"I guess so..." The thief sighed. "Well, at least I can make it this far. Hmph, so, let me show you how to play this..."

"Hahaha, I like your enthusiasm, little thief."

"I have a name you know..."

"Do you want to explain it or not?"

"Okay, okay, jeez. So, first, your deck must contain 22 cards..."

The night was at least still a bit young after all, for the thief at least.

- || -
  • @Fallen_Lord_Vulganos looks like the thief is more than the simple mugger type...
  • edited September 2018
    @MonkeyPirate2002 (Should be. But after all, he isn't in the realm of impossibility or even a Gary Stu. I'm just planning to give him some more average skills like a normal human being aside from just a simple thievery and a somewhat jaded persona about his view of life so it wouldn't be just a boring story about my somewhat overpowered main character that could tackle almost everything effectively because the plot demands it.)
  • @Fallen_Lord_Vulganos I find it funny how Darius is able to mention a card game from our realm at all. He's not only a thief of items, he's a thief of ideas.
  • edited September 2018
    @MonkeyPirate2002 (It's just a silly story fam. It's not like I'm gonna make a real book out of it or whatever.)
  • @Fallen_Lord_Vulganos I think there might be a bit of misunderstanding between us. I love your stories you create and the comments I make on it are for pure fun. I’m sorry if my poor choice of wording seemed otherwise.

Friends?
This discussion has been closed.