Make a Weird card: Tribal (#8)

Hello and welcome to the eighth contest in my make a weird card series! Today, the challenge will be making a weird card that has a tribal ability. Just make a card with a really weird ability or variation of an ability, or just something weird about it that has never been used on other cards (that adheres to the theme). I don't mean it has to be a wall of text, or something that makes you re-read it over and over again, I just mean something that hasn't really been done before. The weirder the better.

Remember: For this contest, you need the card's weird side to do something with buffing a certain creature type, getting buffed because of them, etc.

Other Rules:
1. You are allowed to change your cards any amount before the contest ends
2. You can only use an original card that you made.
3. Max number of entries is three.
4. No joke cards or uncards.
5. Please try have correct MTG language, since I get really bothered by incorrect MTG language.
6. The card must look like it was actually make in MTG. No cards from movies or other games.

I will be judging you based on:
- Balance
- Creativity
- Flavor (Not just flavor text, also how well the abilities fit with the art and name)
- Templating (including spelling, grammar, punctuation and spacing)
- Art selection (using existing MTG art is strongly discouraged)

Rewards:
1st: I will follow you, favorite 5 cards of your choice, and you get to choose an honorable mention.
2nd: I will follow you and favorite 3 cards of your choice.
3rd: I will follow you and favorite 2 card of your choice
Honorable Mention(s): I will favorite 2 cards of your choice

I will be judging on (or around) September 27th, 2018. (14 days from when this contest was created)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.