Who are you? (Let's get to know each other!)

2»

Comments

• @brcien - I am so coming over to sing songs from Frozen!
  • I think we gotta put the puns on ice...
  • Is it just me, or is it getting chilly in here?
  • Here in thi- *reads context*
    Oh! Ha!
  • edited September 2018
    @Corwinnn @Faiths_Guide
    It needs to get colder!
    We shall not give up until our lungs freeze to ice just by us breathing between our words in a cold world of singing songs.
    Edit: fixed it.
  • out lungs? XD
  • Cool it with the puns guys! There's only snow much I can handle!
  • edited September 2018
  • What kind of chilly?
  • This turned from a thread were we introduce ourselves to a graveyard of terrible puns.
    I have already been punished for terrible puns once, I rather avoid being it again.
  • edited September 2018
    @brcien says they are an open book, but I am the book chaimed shut with a key you lost and the only way to read it is to look at the corners but most of the time you only get page numbers.

* What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Pass.
    * How old are you? Well, I will say from -41 to 4673.
    * Where do you come from? Urth, State United of Canada... I mean America.
    * Do you have a family? Any siblings? Any children? Yes, mother, father, older sister, and a younger brother, to name the closer family.
    * Do you live with your family? Do you live alone or with friends/room mates? Pass.
    * What do you do for a living? Do you study? What do you study? Pass.
    * Whats your greatest dream? I have no idea.

* What is your favorite food? Depends on my mood really, but nothing will typically beat my mom's buffalo chicken dip!
    * Favorite movies/tv-series? I like the Harry Potter series, the Star Wars movies, a lot of the newer Marvel movies, but not much else.
    * Favorite music? I dont have a chance to listen to music, so no favorite there.
    * Favorite video games/board games/ card games? Magic (obviously), Munchkin, Memior 44, Risk, euchre, and Betrayal.
    * Favorite animals? Cats.
    * What do you do during your free time? (If you have free time) Magic, and until recently, Cardsmith.
    * Is there something you wish you were good at/had much knowledge about? Not sure.

* Anything else you would want to share about yourself? I am tired as of the point of this being written, so apologies to abnormal behavior. I have two cats, and I made Planeswalkers of them.
  • Guys! Stop giving each other the cold shoulder!
  • edited October 2018
    Deleted because someone's been complaining about it.
  • @sanjaya666, remember the thing about language!
  • @sanjaya666
    Why in such bad mood?
  • edited October 2018
    @Jonteman93 Bad mood? What kind of bad? It doesn't even give anyone or anything any kind of damage.

@Ranshi922 YeS, miLoRd.
  • You didn’t change it... whatever...
  • edited October 2018
    @Ranshi922 I changed it duh.
  • Now. I didn’t mean to complain...
  • @Ranshi922 Have a good day, and may the luck be with you.
  • Oh I like these

* What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? I'll share my nickname: Jo or Jojo
    * How old are you? 29ish
    * Where do you come from? Cali
    * Do you have a family? Any siblings? Any children? I have my husband and baby boy, two little sisters
    * Do you live with your family? Do you live alone or with friends/room mates? Yes
    * What do you do for a living? Do you study? What do you study? I'm a children's teacher
    * Whats your greatest dream? idk man

* What is your favorite food? Sashimi w/ Wasabi and soysauce
    * Favorite movies/tv-series? Lost In Translation, The Last Jedi, Tangled, Frozen
    * Favorite music? Vivian Girls, Wolf Parade, Built to Spill, Cat Power
    * Favorite video games/board games/ card games? Metroid Prime 2, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Wayward Souls
    * Favorite animals? Wolves
    * What do you do during your free time. (If you have free time) I have little freetime....play with/take care of my baby, make custom mtg cards, play pokemon go
    * Is there something you wish you were good at/had much knowledge about? I don't know anything about cars, seems useful

* Anything else you would want to share about yourself? I'm actually a cat.
  • @saveria201
    Knew you were a cat.
  • edited October 2018
    @saveria201, may i guess your name?

Also: what team are you on in Go. *ready to sympathize or jokingly scoff*
  • @Ranshi922 you may make a guess but I won’t say if it’s correct :P

Team Valor.
  • @saveria201, 2 things:
    1. BBOOOOOOO VALOR
    2. Can you pm me whether or not I am correct?
This discussion has been closed.