Creature Feature (ongoing)

Comments

• edited September 2018

Muerte plays well into reanimation builds, where returning it from the graveyard will trigger the ability automatically since no mana was spent to cast it.

Anyway, please create an Egg with convoke!

How about we get a new mole in mtg. I think Graf Mole is a little lonely as the only one.

It's horrific, I know XD

Right, hear me out here. I want a RAT that spawns MOUSE tokens and transforms into a BAT which spawns MOTH tokens!

Use your */spongebob voice* imagination! *spongebob voice\*
  • Right, so @HeroKP requested for a rat with convoke it sounds guys, let's see a rat that can manage as much of his request! (For future reference @HeroKP just request the creature type not the abilities (unless they are that deadlines rules).
  • edited September 2018
    this will be a nightmare on my OCPD, but i will do my best
  • edited September 2018
    A ****ing rat that makes ****ing mice which make **********ing bats, which make ****** moths! It also has convoke! So, @HeroKP, enjoy this card imbued with hate! XD >:l

How about something SIMPLE like a white centaur!
  • edited September 2018
    I... I can't believe you actually made @HeroKP's creature request. WOW. Man this guy deserves like a trophy or something man, that was hard to make, wow! Nice @Ranshi922.

(Ranshi I made a card with you and some other peeps in mind, it shows a pic of dechujoh64 and myself, and I made a shout out list your definitely on it. Check it out when you can!) The shout out list is in that cards comments.
  • @sorinjace, I was asleep when I finished this, but this morning I logged on, saw you and John, and read the comments. What I read made me feel all warm inside!

Here is a classical centaur. I don't want to brag, but it basically feels just like a real mtg card!

(Why am I like this? XD)

Alright, so I want:

an ENCHANTMENT CREATURE that has the subtype INCARNATION

I want to feel like fate reforged all over again. :)
  • Fate reforged didn’t have enchantment creatures
  • ******! I made an amazing card for that request, but forgot about the convoke! Darn it! Well, here's the card, even though it doesn't count.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/the-great-forest-spirit

It's based on a movie some of you might know, Princess Mononke.
  • @Ranshi922 What about Guile? Wasn't that ab enchantment creature?
  • Wait... @HeroKP Your centaur doesn't have convoke.
  • edited September 2018
    I'm afraid @Aggroman15 is right, in fact both the last two entries lacked convoke! So, @Ranshi922's request technically still has priority. We need a white centaur with convoke guys, who's gonna step up? (for extra flavor, you don't got to, but for extra flavor try to include return to ravnica set symbol in spirit of the prerelease to guild's of ravnica some of us went to the last couple days! It's not required but it'd be cool)

(@HeroKP I laughed my a$$ off at your centaur the font is nuts, I love your humor.)

@01101 that was cool you dropping the bestow dude but it didn't work because there was no convoke! I'm sorry man! Unless you want to give it another shot...? Depends if someone makes it before you to get creature request priority, but if you can edit or submit a newer version with convoke, than it'd count.

Remember guys, each deadline there's a different theme to follow. This theme, creatures have to have convoke.
  • @HeroKP pls give link to card so I can fave
    @sorinjace UM ACTUALLY Ranshi didn't exactly make the requested rat, it was supposed to transform (but the request was silly anyways)
  • Oof... I didn’t even get it right! XD
  • edited September 2018
    Ok! Here's a white centaur!

Is this card a bit weird? Yes. Did I just tack on white so that it made sense for the contest? Maybe. Anyways, my creature request is a Human Knight
  • edited October 2018

Next up, a blue Viashino with convoke please!
  • Here's your blue Viashino. (I remembered convoke this time.)

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/wandering-trickster

For my request, an elemental with convoke. Doesn't matter what color.
  • edited September 2018

So, here is a thing... I made...? I don't know why I did it. I had some good elemental art for just this kind of occasion.

But then I saw this and the retarded voice in my head said:

"Make an elemental with this one! You know you want to!"
  • edited September 2018
    Also, the psychedelic is an ability completely out of the blue. I just thought it would fit the art. Thinking of it, I should base a deck around it.

Next, I want a BRUSHWAGG with CONVOKE. What is a brushwagg?

You're welcome. The creature type is only ever used once, but I thought it could be a fun card.

And while you're on it... MAKE IT NOT GREEN! JUST FOR #COLORDIVERSITY!
  • edited October 2018
    The deadline has arrived. Here is the winners of this deadline:

3rd place @zizick123 with Determined Huskhoard you get 3 favorites!
    2nd place @TenebrisNemo with Viashino Tonic Brewer you get 4 favorites!
    1st place @Undead with Veteran Defender you get 5 favorites!

Hosts note**I need to point out a mistake on my part, and maybe it could have saved confusion on the thread. @pakashara requested a mole with convoke, and @HeroKP made 1 but it didn't have convoke and I didn't catch that. So to honor your request @pakashara and to save us from having to create a brushwagg I will start off the next deadlines creature request with your mole request. HeroKP for future entries please keep the requests easier to find art for. I'm sorry but you didn't honor Pakashara's request fully so we move forward with Pakashara request. Besides, I think you know you've been dropping nonserious entries anyways, right? ;) I don't mind, keep em coming! Just try to keep it simple, this isn't supposed to be an extremely hard thread to create creature cards for.

The next deadlines theme is Trample. so, someone make a mole creature with trample for @pakashara please!! Lmao
  • edited October 2018
    A mole with trample:

Mmmh, how about a ninja with trample?
  • As for the ninja:

Next up, a Demon with trample, if you please.
  • Demon with trample.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/desolation-demon

Let's go easy on the next request, and ask for a beast with trample, preferably a baloth, but doesn't have to be.
This discussion has been closed.