(Ongoing) Tommy’s Cardsmith Party Games #1: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Comments

• @Ranshi922 Lol you don't necessarily win everything anymore.
  • No. Read what he said
  • Wait... I thought that he said that the deadline was October 3rd.
  • The day ended so da bomb went boom
  • Read the thing when he said tick tock
  • Oh. Wait. ****.
  • Yep. Not the end of this day. The end of October 3rd.
  • *Screeching*
  • edited October 2018
    @Aggroman15 You throw the potato at the bomb as hard as you can, and with a mighty thud, the timer on the bomb breaks. The next deadline will come at its normal time.

A note: While the day “ends” at 12 Midnight Eastern Time (4 AM Universal Time) where I live, I (normally) wait until the morning or afternoon to do anything on MTG Cardsmith. That means, normally, you can enter 12 hours later and be fine. I’m not picky.
  • @Tommia, hol' up now!
  • This was all as a result of a misunderstanding on account of my nearly being illiterate when my ADHD is unmedicated. Can I rescind the thievery?
  • Sh... I said nothing.

:3

(English Translation: Honest misunderstanding. I retracted your item usage.)
  • thank you!
  • edited October 2018
    @Tommia, when is the deadline?
    Malism (noun): The belief that the world is evil.
  • Sorry I haven't checked lately. My tablet automatically redirects me to my Wi-Fi setup when I try to get here, so I have to use data >_<

@Ranshii922 Since someone has an ability that lets them see the deadline early, I cannot say this yet... you'll know at least 3 days in advance though.
  • So it’s at least 3 days?
  • That means it's over three days away.
  • @Tommia, I have a suggestion for a word/phrase. I think FUBAR would go really well in this contest.
  • @01101, meaning out of order?
  • edited October 2018
    Hm... I wonder if- OH MY GOODNESS IT’S A DEMON!

@01101 A flame erupts from the ground, and a strange creature appears in a puff of black smoke.

“I am Bockoverds. I have slept for a thousand years, but I have come to answer your call. I will give you what you want... at a cost...”

Demonic Encounter: The demon offers a Grimmoire, which allows you to submit a word, but only if you enter a card with that word on it as you declare it. This word will be available for the deadline you submit it on and the next. However, it will come with a Curse, which gives you a 50% chance of losing any prizes you would earn the next time you would earn any.
  • Oh. Oops. @Tommia I would put that in the rules, so that you don't have others like me suggesting random words, because right now the only place anyone will see that is the comment where you posted the winners for the last deadline. But since I got a Grimoire, I might as well use it. I will post a card using FUBAR soon.
  • @Ranshi922, what are you asking about?
  • Nevermind
  • Hirsute - Hairy
  • edited October 2018
    Well then. Things are getting pretty heated! We have a lot of entries and chaos going on, so let’s get up to speed with an updated word list! Number Three and a Half! Bold cards have returned from a previous card list.
    • Taradiddle (noun): A childish lie or fib; pretentious nonsense. Expires Oct 12th
    • Flabbergast (Flabbergasted, Flabbergasting) (verb): To surprise greatly/astonish. Word will expire if not used before the next card list releases.
    • Bedazzle (Bedazzled, Bedazzling) (verb): To greatly impress with ability or appearance. Word will expire if not used before the next card list releases.
    • Faustian (Faust) (adj): (Of a person) Having sacrificed their morals or soul for great power. Expires Oct 12th.
    • Bewilder (Bewildering, Bewildered) (verb): Cause (someone) to become perplexed/confused. Word will expire if not used before the next card list releases.
    • Malistic (adj): (Of a person) Believing that the world is evil/Malism (noun): The belief that the world is evil. Expired.
    • Viva Voce (adj): By word of mouth
    • Hirsute (adj): Hairy. Expires Oct 12th.
    • Go Kaput (Verb Phrase): To break or fail. Expires Oct 12th
    • Serendipity (noun): A stroke of good luck; the playing out of events of chance in a favorable way. Expires Oct 12th.
    • Shindig (noun): A large, lively party, normally in celebration
    • Skulduggery (noun): Underhanded behavior or tricks
    • Bombastic (adj): High-sounding, but with little meaning; exaggerated
    • Vinificate (verb): To turn (juice or plant extract) into wine
    • Eviscerate (verb): To remove the innards of (an animal). Expires Oct 12th.
    • Yawning (adj): Wide open
    • Aegis (noun): Protection or support (of a person or thing)
    • Precocious (adj): (Of a child) having obtained certain skills earlier than usual (or expected)
    • Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (adj): Extraordinarily good; wonderful
    • Panoply (noun): A (full) suit of armor; a protective cover
    • Pundit (noun, added using the Divine Dictionary): An expert in a particular field whom is frequently called upon to give commentary or opinions about said field to the public. Expires Oct 12th.
    • Fubar (adj, added using the Grimmoire): Out of working order/Seriously or irreparably damaged/F***** Up Beyond All Recognition. Available to use for the next two deadlines.
    • Blitzkrieg (noun): (Lit: Lightning War.) An intense military campaign, designed to bring about swift victory. Expires Oct 12th.
    • Klut(z) (noun): A very clumsy person.
  • @01101 The demon hands you his cursed book, and descends back into whatever hell he came from. Armed with its dark knowledge, you continue your journey with the newfound word now etched into the echoes of time.
  • @Tommia, I don’t think that supercalifragilisticexpialidocious will fit into a card...
This discussion has been closed.