RWBY Season 6 HYPE CONTEST!!!

Alright! I am a fan of RWBY through and through! I love the imagery, themes, premise; the whole enchilada! I now know that @Lujikul has watched RWBY as well, and seems to like it! So there are also probably more of you!

Season 6 is being released in theaters on the 25th and to the internet on the 27th!

I want all fans of RWBY to show your love for the series by making cards based on characters, weapons, semblances, regions, & the many applications of dust!

I want this to continue at least to the web premiere and if we can, make stuff about season 6 as episodes are released! Prizes will be awarded when this is done!

Prizes will likely include favorites and follows, and maybe things of monetary value if this contest gets big enough.

Get to it!!!!

PS: I am sharing this thread with Barbara "Punkelman" Dunkelman, Kara Eberle, Arryn Zech, Lindsay Jones, Miles Luna, Samantha Ireland, Vic Mignogna, Shannon McCormick, Michael Jones, Jen Brown, Neath Oum, Jessica Nigri, etc. You get the idea. I am going to be sharing the thread with everyone I can think of who works on the show on twitter! No pressure!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.