Colonisers of Astraliastra

Comments

• Using their fateshifting abilities, the Angels share a vision with the desert priests. They shall be spared by the drought. Unfortunately, the Forsaken Angels have a very cruel sense of irony, and the desert is certainly not prepared for the flood that's coming...

• @ningyounk

Did you just try to worldbuild for me?

Don't ever try to worldbuild for me

(Just kidding XD, I love the card. AND now I can call in a random flood when the players need anything but that!)
  • edited October 2018
    @HeroKP I SEND MY RAIDERS, er-EXPLORERS TO:

I have no friggin idea about what should I do next. Do you maybe have any suggestion?
  • @sanjaya666

I'm not really allowed to. but just this one time - I suggest you either go out to see, or confront the space (maybe) warlocks
  • edited October 2018
    @HeroKP Well, your map sucks. So I have no idea what to do anyway.

Fine, the Raiders of Zalania shall confront the space warlocks in a bloody war! In a moment please.

Wait, I still have no idea who those warlocks are...
  • @HeroKP Sorry xD I drifted a bit from my original idea which was to appear as a Rain God in disguise, the card was an aura that made the creature a legendary Angel God, but it was too wordy x) I salvaged the mechanical idea behind it but I may have accidentally altered the story line, hope it doesn't cause too much trouble >.< I have done very few paper RPGs so it's all new to me. I genuinely stared at the assignment for 5 minutes before even knowing where to start ^^ Its been really cool and fresh though, keep up the good work! =D
  • Is this closed?
  • edited October 2018
    @sanjaya666

Sorry, school's been going tough on me, I wasn't able to draw anything good. I'll be revamping the map this weekend.

You come at the throat of the warlocks, but they do not fight back. They beg for mercy. They say that they are an old tribe, that lost all of its space technologies, and is too weak to fight your raiders.

Do you massacre them anyway? Or do you peacefully let them live?

@ningyounk

Actually, the flood concept is lowkey useful, cause now I can spice up the arena any time I want, without delving into too much explanation

@Skyrpt

Sorry, no new contestants may join at this point :|

Would you like me to notify you when Season 2 starts? (Which I am 98% sure will be a thing, considering how popular this contest is)
  • @sanjaya666 Why being so mean? You can give constructive critic without being mean and showing that you have an understanding that it might not be so easy to make a detailed and information rich map as it might seem.
  • @Jonteman93

It's ok, probably just had a bad day. Oh, and while you are here, I'd like to give you partial credit for starting the paper rpg trend for the site.

Wanna join Season 2 ?
  • @HeroKP Thank you!
    I don't know. Maybe.
    I'll have to move from my apartment in December so I don't know yet if I'll have time.
  • edited October 2018
    @Jonteman93 Just stated that his map has no real directions and it confuses people instead of helping them.

@HeroKP Yo, didn't mean to being mean to you, I was just confused.
  • edited October 2018
    The Raiders finally come to a conclusion that those warlocks are also as lost as them and they aren't worth the trouble. An alliance is then formed between them because the warlocks could provide the Raiders with manpowers and useful informations: There exist another outworlders who have been already settled in that world. And there are many of them that are worth to be raided.

• @Bobman1111

Nya has until sunday to do this!
  • @sanjaya666

It's ok, I didn't take it personally. As I said, I will be revamping it over the weekend, adding new information as well as directions
  • Can I still join?
  • Again, not anymore, but do you want me to notify you when season 2 starts? You can sneak into there!

@pjbear2005
  • Me too please.
  • I would like a notification if you please.
  • @pjbear2005

@01101

@BorosPaladin

WOAH, I can already have a season 2 with just the 6 of you! I am honoured this contest got so popular!
  • Now, @Bobman111

In the next 48 hours, I want you to tell me if you want to keep playing. If you don't comment, I assume you won't. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but I think we all want contests based in actual skill and not who bothers to post.
  • @HeroKP I'm sorry, I'm just going through a lot right now, and I don't have a lot of time, I will post soon. I do want to continue I just, as I said, don't have a lot of time.
  • I send my explorers to the eastern clade, in search of materials to build a fort and expand our control.
  • @Bobman111

I appreciate the effort.

So you are going to the eastern clade... how exactly? I mean, you are on an island on the opposite end of the map. Did you mean the western calde?
  • edited October 2018
    oh, lol, whoops yeah I meant western
  • edited October 2018
    @Bobman111

As you venture onto the coast, you are met by meadows and forests, in rapid succesion after one another. There you encounter another type of life. Your empire venerated life and its holy gift, but these lifeforms you are finding are anything but holy. Yet they are still just as alive as the creatures on the isle or back home. What do you make of this new race of tainted beasts?
  • When we find the beasts we attempt to cleanse them of their impurities.

This discussion has been closed.