Creature Feature (ongoing)

Comments

• This counts correct?
  • Oh wait, It's not a dragon...
    Never mind!
  • The request is for a merc.
  • How about this? If so, Let's see an Ooze!
  • @zizick, its for a merc
  • I already covered dragon.
  • edited October 2018
    Cool cards @zizick123 but @Ranshi922 had creature priority, sorry but the lone reaver don't count. For your trouble I'll favorite lone reaver but it's a warrior not a mercenary, the request was for a mercenary. Therefore lone reaver don't count, but your dragon counts, however guys this means your card @zizick123 was late....therefore....

We still need a Mercenary with 3 or more keyword abilities. 1st cardsmith to drop a mercenary gets to pick the next creature made for this deadline!
  • @sorinjace, I completely forgot about prowess. Oops. Oh well. Go ahead and favorite any four cards you haven't already.

One three keyword Mercenary to go, as requested!

Your next task? Create a green Naga with three keyword abilities.
  • Ok @01101 I'll go fave 4 now for ya.
  • @01101 faved. Also, bump.
  • Guys @Aggroman15 has a Halloween contest themed around equipment just starting, if you'd like to check it out, here is the link to that contest:

http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/3963/trick-or-treat/p1

That being said, @Undead requested for a Naga with three keyword abilities let's see you guys come up with something sweet for Undead!!!
  • @sorinjace, I'm going to need you to let me know if this works. I don't know for sure.

• I will allow it because I believe people are having an issue with the requirements this round. In fact I am going to end this deadline now, and start fresh with a new one. Anyone who has entered anything this round will get 3 favorites of their choice from me since I am closing this deadline early (there isn't enough entries to place I feel this round.) So in other words:

@01101, @Undead, and @Ranshi922 each of you will get 3 favorites from me for this deadlines participation. You can advertise them here for other cardsmiths to check out by posting your links to the cards here, or send them privately to me in pm, the choice is yours.
    @zizick123 since you dropped two cards this round I am awarding you 6 favorites of your choice! Guess that makes you this deadlines winner.

Apologies for any confusion for this past deadlines criteria request! I will try to make them much simpler as time rolls on!

Fellow creature creators, we have a new deadline! For this deadline, the creatures must make opponents sacrifice somehow. Be creative, find a way to make your opponents sacrifice whatever it is you wish your creature to make opponent(s) sacrifice!

@01101 since you was the last person to drop a card, and you did not leave your priority creature request, you have the floor. What creature type would you like to kickstart this deadline with?
  • @sorinjace Thanks for the advertisement for my contest!
  • Hmmm.... For my next creature request, lets see a beast horror. (Please don't just copy Ravenous Chupacabra.)

@sorinjace, favorite any three you want.
  • @01101 requested a Beast Horror, so let's see someone create a Beast Horror that makes opponents sacrifice(...fill in the blank!) @01101, will favorite 3 for you here soon!
  • Cool a black Beast! (Where's Garruk? Jk) what's your creature request @sanjaya666?
  • @sorinjace Technically Garruk has never had any connection between himself with any kind of Horrors, so the card wouldn't be fit.

How about a flyer with lockdown effect?
  • edited October 2018
    I mean... not to be that guy, but I gotta correct that halfway. Though no he hasn't in cards we've seen, @sanjaya666, due to his corrupted magic he may very well have been able to make horror beast.

Also, nice card!

Also, what's lockdown effect?
  • @sanjaya666 Isn't the point supposed to be to request a creature type, not what the creature does?
  • @Aggroman15 is correct the theme is already set for each deadline, we just need you to request for the next creature type to be made @sanjaya666 (nothing really hard to find art for please).
  • edited October 2018
    @sorinjace A Wizard flyer with lockdown effect?
  • @sanjaya666, what's a lockdown?
  • Correct me if I'm wrong here @sanjaya666, but I think a lockdown effect is an effect that keeps your opponents from doing things?
  • edited October 2018
    @Aggroman15 Correct. The effect commonly contains the words "Can't cast/draw/search/win/etc."

You get it.

Let's see a green dragon.
This discussion has been closed.