Creature Feature (ongoing)

Comments

• I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm sure, @Bobman111 to the rescue. Thank you Bobman. @sanjaya666 creature feature the cardsmiths only request creature types, the theme is set to the deadline you make the card in.

Let's see the dragon @Bobman111 requests!
  • @Bobman111 Nice card, but the color seems wrong. Seeing from the effect, it feels more Orzhov rather than Boros.
  • @sanjaya666 is right @Bobman111, it does feel like an Orzhov's creature the way the creature works. Still a cool card though, do you have a mtgcardsmith version of it by chance?
  • @sorinjace, no, I don't, and yeah, I just kinda chose Boros cuz it fit with the art, and I could probably change it to be orzhov.
  • edited November 2018

One sacrifice dragon!

Next up... a white Elephant that makes your opponents sacrifice!
  • @Undead cards faved! Also, not a big deal, but color requesting wasn't necessary, just creatures. :)
  • Oh thanks for the favorites, and sorry for the mistakes, go ahead and favorite the ones you like!

And sorry this is so late.
  • edited October 2018
    No prob @zizick123. Your one of the cardsmiths that rule the creature feature domain, it's no problem!

Are you going to drop an elephant that causes opponents to sacrifice (fill in the blank) and if for flavorness purposes, can you splash white in it per request of @Undead? That'd make this an extra cool Elephant. I like elephants, and it's been awhile since we've seen a really cool Elephant (created for the forums) so whomever creates it, no pressure, no pressure lol
  • Hope it's up to your standards @sorinjace

• @sorinjace, am I allowed to not say a creature type, and then have people pick what creature type they want to use? Because I can't think of one I want to pick.
  • edited October 2018
    If you can't think of a creature type it's ok just tag me like you did, and I will come up with the next one for you this time around. I got your back @01101 ;) your elephant is powerful!!
  • The next creature feature request is to make a Human Ninja that makes opponents sacrifice (fill in the blank).
  • edited October 2018

I'd like to see a Legendary (Teenage) Mutant Turtle.
  • Lol guess that request can work @bitterwicht!
  • edited November 2018
    Here's your legendary mutant turtle!

My request: A God creature that makes someone sacrifice
  • *note* try to keep the God as a creature since this is creature feature and not like the devotion gods please. Also, bump.
  • @sorinjace https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/barutul-the-fallen

My attempt with a,god.

Request: Legendary Cat Knight
  • ^u^
    Funny you should ask...
  • Ooooo. I'm excited man. I wanna see it.
  • I have it. I just sent it to two people for balance review.
  • edited November 2018
    @fraziel07 - I already posted mine below, didn't know @Ranshi922 was working on it. If he posts his card, he can make the next request.

-BANISHED-
  • edited November 2018
    @TenebrisNemo the priority to choose the next creature type to be made is yours, please go ahead and state your request (nice to see you btw.)
    (TenebrisNemo I know you already know this but for those of you who don't, @Ranshi922 requested to be temporarily banned after tenebris brainstormed the idea so ranshi won't be distracted from his school work he needs to focus on. @Ranshi922 when you do return, hope you did well with your school work, it can be tough!!)
  • @sorinjace - In that case, let me present you and @fraziel the legendary cat knight again, which should be more balanced this time.

Now, create a Coward Knight!
  • @TenebrisNemo that's one hell of a sacrifice! Noice!
  • edited November 2018
    Sorry it took awhile, but I'm finally here!
    I made him pretty recently, but I think he's pretty awesome.
  • Revan, thanks for dropping by Creature Feature! I just wanted to point out two things, no biggie they can be fixed, but...
    1) Your link to the card is busted. I clicked on it, it goes to the card, but the image don't work (obviously if you are seeing this!)
    2) the Knight that @TenebrisNemo requested has to be a Coward Knight (It can be a Human Coward Knight I am presuming, or any other subcreature type as long as its at least a coward knight to fit TenebrisNemo's request.)
    3) Final point. This deadline the theme/criteria for each creature made is that the creature must force an opponent to sacrifice (fill in the blank to your imagination). Your knight while still being cool doesn't fall into that category.

So @Revan please either delete and resubmit an updated version of your knight, or edit the original. otherwise, we still need a Coward Knight! :)
  • edited November 2018
    To help post your cards with the image and clickable link, use this:

<
    a href
    ="Card Page">
    <
    img src="
    Card Image
    " width=
    "35%
    "></
    img>
    <
    /a>
  • Just copy everything you see in the code, and take out all the spaces that aren't necessary, the code should work.
This discussion has been closed.