Build a Wall! **Circuit Challenge!!**

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Deleted. I ****ed up.
  • And my second 1/4th of a point, heh. I get watcha mean. Hopefully I can pull back up from this to get more points in other challenges. Good job to all, and to all... a good day, heh.
  • edited October 2018
    @Ranshi922
    I feel slighted. I just re-read the rules... there is no "cut off date."

Rules Refresher:
    1. Creatures must have Defender.
    2. Non-creature spells need to pertain to Walls or creatures with Defender.
    3. They must live in the standard format.
    4. Limit 4 entries.

No big deal though, I've decided not to put a big focus on this round of the Circuit anyway. Besides, it doesn't really "live in the standard format."

Congratulations @Winners and other @Mentionables. Thanks for the contest Ranshi, just be sure to read your own rules in the future XP
  • @Ranshi922

Thanks a lot for the contest!

One question: I was a little confused by your feedback. Were you referring to the physical location of the text in the text box?
  • @Faiths_Guide, it was something that I had been asked about and decided. It was on the first page. In hindsight, I should’ve made it more clear...
  • @bnew07, there was a empty line between the top of the text box and where the text started.
  • @Ranshi922
    In that case, yes. In the future, be sure to add it to the contest rules if ever you make a change. Also, should you make a change, it is considered "good form" to remind entrants who step on those rules that they've made a mistake and need to edit/resubmit. Don't worry about it XD
  • Congratulations to the other winners and honorable mentions!
  • @Ranshi922

That is typically how cards that don’t use the entire text box are formatted. See the example on the right compared to the one on the left.

imageimage
  • Actually, there is an even distance between the rules text and the border and the flavor and lower border are equal. Unfortunately, we cannot center text as such on CS, so I would in such a situation default to the upper side.
  • Congratulations to everyone! This is actually the first time i won any contest so i'm kinda surprised, heh. Anyway, thanks for the contest @Ranshi922
    P.S. it's Vardrus with 2 r xD
  • @EVERYONE
    I NEED TO REJUDGE THIS!!! I SERIOUSLY SCREWED UP AND MISSED MORE THAN ONE ENTRY! I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND OR ANY IRE THAT WILL COME AS A RESULT OF THIS.
  • @Ranshi922
    Has someone specifically asked you to? Otherwise, I think it is in your best interest to stick with what you decided at this point.

@Corwinnn?
  • edited October 2018
    na
  • *Legs collapse. I slump onto my knees* I don't know what I am doing anymore...
  • its perfect that i have aggretsuko as my avatar.
  • I'd just let it stand, and I say that as I guy who got shut out for being slightly too late. You made a decision, live with it. I've seen far worse ran contests, so you're fine.
  • @Lastjustice, normally I would agree with you, but this was something that I screwed up! Not anyone else.
  • Not knowing whether my stuff was missed or just didn't win, I may be biased, but I'd suggest just handing out a few extra awards - if there are stand-out pieces you overlooked, call them out in a post, do some likes and follows, etc. and call it good. Recognizing a few extra winners without taking anything away from anyone else is a pretty classic make-right when these things happen.
  • I am going to hand out some unofficial extra rewards for the winners, those who won, and those I missed.
  • Just to be clear, @Ranshi922 what exactly happened...?
  • ...and who won!?
  • I am still figuring that out. I had an... eventful weekend...
  • edited October 2018
    Ok! I have the winners. Not much has changed except I now have point values back things up and one noticeable difference.
    I also didn't feel like writing a lot and I can't ind my original copy of the schpeel so I am not going to suck up to every card.

Honorable Mentions:
    Boneshard Wall by @bnew07
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/boneshard-wall
    Keeper of the Woods by @Shadow29870
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/keeper-of-the-woods
    Intruders Downfall by @sorinjace
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/intruders-downfall

3rd Place:
    Goblin War Wall by @Dechujoh64

2nd Place:
    Sirocco Elemental by @Temurzoa

1st Place:
    Curtain of Memories by @Vardrus

Congrats to all winners and Honorable Mentions! Sorry for any ire I might've invoked.
    @Corwinnn, it goes
    bnew07 +0.25
    Shadow29870 +0.25
    sorinjace +0.25
    Dechujoh64 +0.5
    Temurzoa +0.75
    Vardrus +1
  • edited October 2018

1/4
This discussion has been closed.