What if I don't want to be evil? **Circuit Challenge**

Hello fellow cardsmiths, I had a brilliant idea for a contest that will give people a challenge. I want you to make a card portraying something evil or inappropriate as innocent. This will be a five day contest and it will go by quick, so make sure to enter soon.

Prizes:
A) The top three cards' smiths will get the following...
- A follow from us.
- 3 favorites of your own choice.

Circuit Prizes:
- First Place will get 1 Circuit Point
- Second Place will get 3/4 Circuit Point
-Third Place will get 1/2 Circuit Point
- Honorable Mentions will get 1/4 Circuit Point

Due date:
The due date for this contest is the 2nd of December. Late entries won't be accepted since we want to keep our contests/challenges contained to their timeline.

Rules:
1) The card must display innocence.
2) The card must feature something that would be viewed as evil or inappropriate.
3) No entry limit.
4) No old cards.
5) Make sure to credit the creator of the artwork on your cards.
6) Make sure your art is within the boundaries of good taste.

Brief guide to uploading linked pictures/images in comments! (W/ Visual Aid)

Happy smithing!

Comments

• This is a fun idea!
  • @Ranshi922
    Thanks, I thought of the idea when I imagined a Demon not wanting to be evil. I have an idea for a card I want to make as an example. I'm just having a hard time finding the artwork.

Hopefully I'll see an entry from you as well.
  • Hello everybody, I felt I should bump this contest and wanted to mention that it seems this contest will count towards a mysterious but great score. We'll have to wait and see what that is. XD

Anyways, I wanted to post a quote I wrote because I can't get enough of it.

"I found in myself what I sought in another. Just
    to find a much better lover! So I dined on the fruits
    forbidden to man and found who I am."

- Mercyque

Who knows maybe I'll have a short challenge themed around it soon! Wink, wink.
  • Woah... deep...
  • edited November 2018
  • edited December 2018

Rules didn't say anything about humor or un cards not being allowed, and I had a hell of a time finding this art surprisingly, so I hope u accept this @murkletins!
  • @sorinjace
    I'll accept that for sure. You found my weakness! XD
  • edited November 2018
  • edited November 2018
  • edited November 2018

• So if you end up being a boss, we sharpen candy canes?
  • My entry:

not quite sure if i got it right though
  • edited November 2018

How about this? I think it might be worded a little weird...
  • edited November 2018
    Hm. Does this work? Guess le' story.
  • Officially two more days left in this quick, yet fun circuit challenge. I hope everyone has had as good of a time as I have so far! :)
  • edited December 2018
    @murkletins

Is this evil enough?

• She just wants everyone to be as happy as the other person!

• edited December 2018
    1st entry. All the big scary monster really wanted was a gift.

2nd entry, depicting some kind sneks. I know snakes aren't necessarily evil, but most cultures traditionally view them as such.

• edited December 2018
    Entry 3.

"And so they formed the third kingdom. Balanced and unflawed by purity or obligation."
    — John Milton.

Don't know if this counts but here's everything about this: In the story of Aether Revolt, Yahenni is at death's door, and theres a consulate enforcer beating up his friend. He responds to this by draining his life force, this both gave him more time to live and saved his friend. After this he drains people from the Consulate because they are bad so even though his power is evil, he wants to be and is a good guy so thats my reasoning for that.

The reason for him being a Planeswalker is a fun story. He and a couple other Aetherborn were cornered by brutes from the Consulate, while they were beating up the Aetherborn, Yahenni was able to drain all 6 people's life forces. The pain and death he felt during this encounter caused his Planeswalker spark to ignite and he was transported to Ixalan (After the immortal sun left the plane. This is about the time Huatli visited Kaladesh.) After helping fend off a rampaging dinosaur and getting his bearings, he was able to planeswalk back to Kaladesh. He also learned to harness Aether from the blind eternities and give himself life which means he doesn't have to drain people as much.
  • @pjbear2005: I don't think Yahenni is a 'he'.
  • Check out the hidden flavor text!

• @KalamMekhar

Sorry "Them"

Pronouns are hard man
This discussion has been closed.