What contests or challenges are you most interested in seeing?

edited December 2018 in Off-topic Chat
Hello fellow smiths, I know I have a lot of contests/challenges going on for the next while. However, I wanted to start a thread to ask what your favorite contests/challenges are. I know I've asked this before, but I'm looking for what you're most interested in at the moment. I was hoping to get to know what the cardsmith community is interested in lately. Mostly, since I've missed the majority of October on here due to a gaming addiction for Don't Starve Together, that I quit for the time being.

So in short, I'm looking to host multiple week long contests/challenges with favorites/follows as prizes since I went overboard on the prizes in December for one of my contests. But I don't regret it, I just hope people will be excited for the prizes. I wanted to donate to charity and missed multiple opportunities in the past for local charities, so I thought this is the next best thing aside from helping my local community.

Anyways, thanks for listening to myself ramble for a bit. It means a lot! :)

Also, feel free to chat in the comments and discuss your interests. It really helps gauge the desire of the community.

Comments

• Christmas Decoration Card contest

Basically you can give a list of different types of decorations and sometime around Christmas you judge and pick the best of each type, reward the winners of each section and award them but also digitally decorate a house.
  • @pjbear2005
    Wow that's a really cool idea. If I had time to plan that, I'd like that!

So I'm getting the feeling you want some unique Christmas/Holiday themed ones.

I think I have a simple but elegant idea already. I'll post it later!
  • Christmas/Holiday themed idea #1:

Make a card portraying the giving and/or receiving of a gift.
  • Also maybe a Christmas or Children Story themed creature contest?

Like Elves for Christmas or like Faeries for the tooth fairy
  • @pjbear2005
    That sounds like an excellent idea. I'll look into making a fairytale themed contest for the future as a week long challenge for this month.

First, I'll see if there are any more ideas for this December's challenges though.
  • @murkletins Also are you going to do the decorations because if not I like the idea so I can.
  • @pjbear2005
    I'll let you do that one, if you're interested. I think you would do it much better than I would. Especially, since I wouldn't have came up with something so creative! XD
This discussion has been closed.