Colonisers of Astraliastra

Comments

• @Hergusbergus sorry if this sounds rude, but he explained it like 5 times already. Yes it is going by the rules, no, no one is able to join right now, but there will be a season 2 of this contest
  • @Vardrus

Exactly. @Hergusbergus If you want a notification for part 2, message me

@all

Sorry for being so sluggish, guys, I will have results by the weekend (Tis the working of Homworkius the Evil!)
  • edited December 2018

@ASubtleGhost is the WINNER!

i lIkE bÖaTš
  • edited December 2018
    New ELIMINATION Challenge!

Make a creature with Mature by @Faiths_Guide (Don't worry, I got permission)

EXAMPLE:

You don't have to write out that mature text, cause I know what it is.

But ALSO, everyone except @ningyounk must put WAR or EXPLORE after their card, for a reason that will be disclosed later

(the angels have destroyed all of their competition, so there's no one to go to war with)

@all
  • @HeroKP Can you notify me when the second season starts?
  • @MemoryHead

Sure thing, buckaroo!

@all

The deadline is THIS SUNDAY!
  • @HeroKP
    Can you do the same for me?
  • As you may have noticed, the Anserian Empire will occasionally utilize monstrous insects as beasts of war. Of course, no matter the species, an insect always has a lot of growing to do.

• edited December 2018
    @Lujikul

Thanks, I hate it!

(It's an amazing card, it just nearly made me throw up on the carpet)

For the anserians that is the norm, I expect, so extra points for sticking with the flavor!
  • edited December 2018

The desert priests find this adorable creature by accident — well, technically one of them stomped on it and it tried to rip off their leg in response. It seems to have hatched from some kind of gem. They bring the creature to the Forsaken Angels, which are amazed at how clearly they can see the future through those thin glass-like wings. They decide to keep it as a pet, after all it can fly too, and how big could it possibly get anyways?
  • edited December 2018
    @HeroKP I am not trying to enter the competition but can I make Bobman111's assigned card for the November 20th challenge and onward, just to wrap it up for them?
  • @EnvyReaper

It's a good idea, but I already erased them from the map, and then I'd have to draw the boundaries all over again, and I don't think there's room. Want a heads-up when S2 rolls around?
  • Oops, I almost forgot whether to say war or explore. The Anserians choose WAR.
  • The massive Haavingards boars are amongst the most common dwarvish domesticated animals. They are used to pull heavy loads around, and if trained, can become vicious war beasts. However, like all mighty creatures, they start off small.
    image image
    The warboar is bonus.

Also, we feel like this western clade is starting to get a bit cramped. This means WAR.
  • In preparation for upcoming battles, the sorcerers created a dark elemental. They are used solely for battle purposes and for weakening the enemy forces. However, in order to be effective, the spell needs time.

Btw as i mentioned before, Ratha has been too passive until now, so war it is
  • edited December 2018
    @all

Well,
    pip-pip doodle-dy day,
    war of the western clade!
    A three-way!

*gets stabbed by all 4 contestants*

This is going to be a hard one to judge. Await results.... hopefully sooner today.
  • edited December 2018

@ningyounk ... It was such a pleasure. You were honestly one of the most fun contestants to follow, so I kept you around, for my love of your style, before push comes to shove. But now, unfortunately, push came to shove.

Fold up your wings, pack your book of prophecy, put in your rune-engraved toothbrush, and go out searching into the void.

Who knows, maybe eventually, you will find Valiir...
  • edited December 2018

For everyone else, good news and bad news for every single one of ya.

@Vardrus Good news: You managed to sail the ocean, and take a chunk of the forgotten angel territories. You also conquered a small strip of land from the dwarves.
    Bad news: You got pushed out of the north of the western clade. What was left of your colonists escaped to the bunno islands.

@Lujikul Good news: You kicked the sorcerers of Ratha out of your territory!
    Bad news: You are now the only empire not to have a presence on the eastern clade.

Your battle with the haavingard dwarves ended in a stalemate.

@ASubtleGhost Good news: Your eastern colony is extremely robust and growing well trading western minerals to the locals who never saw them before.
    Bad news: The sorcerers of Ratha took a strip of land from you in the hills marking the south border of your territory.
  • NEW CONTEST!

Conquer the eye.

Probably the most straightforward contest we've done so far. Make a card of you conquering the eye. You all get portions of the eye, the winner gets the biggest piece.

Really just that simple.

No hidden agenda involved.

No secret dangers you should be worried about,

nothing.

OR IS THERE????????
  • @HeroKP
    It was a very fun contest, best of luck to everyone else ;)
  • This would be a perfect time for the natives to revolt. After all, their oppressors are spending their resources into a war against each other.
  • @MonkeyPirate2002

*SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET!

• (From the balcony) BUT THE NATIVES ARE PEACEFUL!
  • @Bowler218

OR ARE THEY?????
  • Well frankly, i don't know. Why not you go and ask then?
  • edited December 2018
    @ASubtleGhost @Vardrus @Lujikul
    NEWS:

I need to say that unfortunately, this contest will have to be the last. That's right! I am cutting 2 THIS CONTEST. And all of a sudden, it's journey's end. The new year marks the end of our autumn-long journey.

It's been extremely fun, and season 2 will come out right after new years blows over.

(If you are #1 on one of these contests, you can't participate anymore, because I think we would all like to have a different winner each year. And no, sorry, I'd like to keep DMming this contest)

Have fun, taking the leap of faith...

Let's see who lands in the favour of high judge, the one and only...

• Who also goes by Hero of the Capes
This discussion has been closed.