Premium Raffle!

edited December 2018 in Off-topic Chat
In recognition of the MTG Giftsmith thread and since the money will be going to a good cause, I will be holding a raffle of premium prizes worth up to a potential total of $180!

Each prize will be a year of premium for accounts. As a reminder, premium accounts get access to premium set symbols, (such as Rezatta and Peace in Dumaran) have protection from the biannual purges, access to premium user icons, and the highly coveted ability to edit cards.

Determining the number of prizes will be based on the deficit between the money raised and the goal of $500. If it’s $121 or more, three separate years will be offered. If it’s $61 or more, two will be offered. If it’s $60 or less, one year will be offered.

To enter, all you need to do is comment on this thread. I’ll be drawing via a RNG on the 24th of December. If you comment on this thread and don’t indicate otherwise, I’ll assume you’ll be entering.

Disclaimer: Each person is only eligible for one prize each. Premium will be paid for at the same time winners are announced, and may need to be given 24 hours to activate. Winners will be announced on the 25th of December. The number claims are based on the assumption that a year of premium is $60. They will be altered if this is not the case, as I am on mobile and currently unable to check. If you comment on this thread and do not wish to be entered, please make this obvious.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.