Card Contest: Form of the ...

Now that I've participated in a few, I wanted to try my hand at making a contest!

Theme: Your card should be an enchantment named "Form of the X", where X is a creature type. It should be similar to Form of the Dragon, in that its mechanics create the feeling that the player has been transformed into such a creature.

Rules/Criteria: Each entrant will be judged on only one submission. You may submit more than one, but unless otherwise noted, your last submission will be used for the contest. Cards should be balanced. Among balanced cards, one prize will be awarded for creativity, and one for flavor.

Prizes:
  • First 10 entrants will all receive feedback on their submissions via comments on the card page.
  • Top entrant for creativity will receive a favorite on their submission plus 3 other cards in their account.
  • Top entrant for flavor will receive a favorite on their submission plus 3 other cards in their account.
  • Honorable mentions will receive a favorite on their submission plus one other card in their account.
Time: Submissions close Friday night. Results posted by Sunday.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.