Ignisp Challenge #1: Whose Side Are You On?

1235»

Comments

• Yuratee all the way!
  • Tell me if this is overpowered and why and I will change it accordingly
  • You don’t need to italicize those words. Also, the card is a bit strong in terms of balance, but needs to be an uncommon
  • edited December 2018
    Ok, I will make the Seppuku effect deal only 1 damage and un-italicize and uncommon it
  • Oh shoot, when I read the card I thought it said whenever any creature would be sacrificed to Seppuku, not just itself. It was fine as it was before. My bad
  • Whatever, I don't mind because since Yuratee love to swarm, it would be bad to have the Seppuku effect deal three damage
  • edited December 2018
    Since Xiin-Clieva isn't a part of a guild, he doesn't have a strict way of acting. As long as it causes suffering, it works for him.

• Decided to change the abilities of Xiin-Clieva to better represent his mischievous nature (and not the good kind).

• that -9 is insane
  • not in a bad way
  • This challenge is actually so cool. Working on Yuratee things now.
  • edited December 2018
    @kandra127 What the assassins are supposed to have is "Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, that player loses the game," but that wording took up too many characters. Poisonous only cares about combat damage, so it's exactly the same thing. I do agree though, the ultimate is awesome, if hard to pull off (who in their right mind would let a planeswalker live for 4 turns?!)

Edit: Oh shoot, doubling season and/or reef kite would be nasty with this guy.
  • oof!!!
    this with doubling season!
    reef kite and deadeye navigator. epic combo
  • Outsider
    You don't belong on Ignisp. However, that will not stop you from entering Ignisp uninvited, or if you were born there, outstaying your welcome. You don't fight the war. In fact, the last thing you want to do is be stuck in the middle of the bloody conflict that surrounds this paradise. Instead, you want to learn Ignisp's deeper truths, and finally uncover the mysteries that shroud it. Your best assistant would be the planeswalker Eglorio, who is also an outsider. However, other than him, your allies are scarce, and in low places.

imageimageimageimageimage

• @TenebrisNemo Uh, yeah. Sorry about that >_<

Go for it!
  • Not everything Xiin-Clieva does is destructive. He too needs a break sometimes.

• And thus begins a cycle of chaos and destruction.

Also, @Tomnia , is it okay if I post the entire cycle here, then pick out the cards I want to be judged? The cycle would exceed the card limit, since I already had 3 cards made (before this one).
  • edited January 2019
    The Yuratee are his next target.

Here's the full art:

• There's nothing better than watching the Devigo cry as you take their toys away...

• @MonkeyPirate2002 Sure! Just put the cycle in a set and submit it
  • edited December 2018
    i'm an outsider. (note: i don't particularly like viashino, but i found good art for them.)
  • @Tomnia "Raw, untrained, strength is easy to overcome. Simply take away their one trick and they become nothing more than a small nuisance!"

Now that all four traps are done, the set can finally be complete!

https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/MonkeyPirate2002/sets/37238

For the two cards to be judged, I'd like Bane of Yuratee and Bane of Czetul to be chosen.
  • edited January 2019
    Joined the Truriol, created this:
This discussion has been closed.