Colonisers of Astraliastra

15678911»

Comments

• I juggled a lot of ideas for this final entry, including a modal "Command" spell or a version of Nadya, ready for combat. In the end I decided on this, the one saga entry we're allowed.

@ASubtleGhost @Vardrus No matter what happens, it's been a pleasure competing with you over Astraliastra. May the mightiest, superior, and best force win.

• A big cost, a huge swing, a grande finale.
    " I have bad news, Ymvir. I read an omen of terrible defeat in the clouds."
    "But ... My lord Kagrin, surely you jest. The sky is perfectly clear today."
    "Har ! My point exactly, my witty thane."

Anyways. Thanks @HeroKP for this fun contest, and good luck to Vardrus and Lujikul. If I can stick around for season 2, be sure I will.
  • @ASubtleGhost "mossy" undead...

XD

On a side note, it is wednesday, my dudes!

AOIOAOOOOAAAAAAAÆAAAAAAÅAĀAAAAAAAAAA
  • @HeroKP as in, "covered in moss" ..................... right ?

Did I, by accident, write something dumb without meaning it ? English is not my first language, and I already messed up on cards like that in the past.
  • @ASubtleGhost No, I understood it means covered in moss, I just find it funny.
  • @ASubtleGhost
    I think my entry just got roasted by a flavor text. Also, nice job! It feels really on point, and the ability definitely feels like a final push!
  • Instead of sending their army, the sorcerers share their power with each other and cast a mighty spell to defeat the enemies with one final blow, while they are all gathered on the eye.

A gift from the babbling sorcerers xD
  • And on such and such thursday,

Judging has begun...
  • Drumroll Please!
    *DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...*
  • Once upon a midnight dreary, while I sorted, weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious card to come from this war—
    While I mumbled, almost rapping, almost breaking and/or snapping,
    As I judged and d'cided, napping in my bed, quite bored.
    “Tis really simple" I muttered, “I'll pick the one I like more!"
    So this is my vindictive preference, nothing more

- The 1/1 Flying Black Raven Token, Edgar Allan HeroKPoe

3RD PLACE:

Let's be real here, @Vardrus , I tried not to have any preference, but I almost rooted for you from the start. Almost. And when I come to judge, your cards are still amazing, and wonderous, they fill me with the sense of spell-flinging adventure Magic is supposed to be, and they are better than 95% of what is posted on this site. That being said, my tired brain just kind of told me that the others are more unique, or something.
    There is really no objective way to grade anyone's cards, so my gut picked a favorite. And to much dismay from many a person, it wasn't you.

2ND PLACE:

@Lujikul ...
    I don't know how to respond to your cards. Everything you make triggers an array of emotions I can't quite describe. There's always resentment, since not everything you make is pretty, but not every aspect of life is pretty, and even Fantasy, which is so detached from real life, it is just an exception that confirms the rule.
    That being said, there's one thing that won it over for me...

1ST PLACE:

IT WAS THE JOKE! I ADMIT IT!

What can I say? I always have a soft spot for comedy, @ASubtleGhost , and in such a harsh struggle, it is often something to lighten my mood that gets in.

So a clap and a half,

YOU JUST WON SEASON 1 OF THE COLONISERS SAGA!

I will be taking a lil' christmas break, and season 2 is going LIVE January the 2nd
  • hey congrats @ASubtleGhost ! and thanks @HeroKP for this really fun contest xD it was a really good idea and fun from the start
  • And to all of those who plan to be participating in the second season when it comes around:
  • Thanks @HeroKP for this fun adventure, and merry Christmas to all you people. As Lujikul mentioned, I will still follow this thread, even though I can't participate anymore, as the One and Unique Emperor of all Astraliastra.
  • Take my tail! Go on and run!

To the star wars contest! What fun!
  • @Corwinnn

Oops! Forgot to tell you it's over! Can you close this, please? :)
  • The actors take their final bow, and wait 6 months before the curtain closes.
  • Australiastra blows up, taking the dwarves with it.
    (Or maybe not...)
This discussion has been closed.