GRAB BAG! (Daily Mini-challenges: How will you respond?)

Mystery... you won't know what to expect! For this set, the mini-challenges will not be set on a theme, but rather based on a certain situation! How will you respond?

Rules:

- Every day there is a challenge. Be sure to scroll down and go to the newest page so that you enter the correct challenge!

- Try to avoid entering a previous challenge.

- Limit 1 entry per mini-challenge.

- Your card must be the type of card asked for in the mini-challenge.

- No anonymous entries.

- By entering a mini-challenge you are contributing the entered card(s) to the Earthrealm collaborative set, if I choose to accept it/them. You will be given credit for your work, but I may modify your card slightly.

Comments

• Whoops! A servant for the Nigheto has eaten one more limb than provided in his daily ration. The Nigheto are a cruel clan, resorting to cannibalism and drinking blood, and they brutally and swiftly punish any "wrongdoers" in the clan! It's time for the Black/Red clan to punish him! How will he be punished?

What to make: Instant, Sorcery, Creature

Challenge 1/7 for Halloween, this one will end between 8 - 11:59 PM EST on Nov. 1st
  • @CrucibleOfHate Ouch! You'd be killing yourself a lot with the aspect of Nigheto sacrifice, but the Nigheto are willing to use even their own souls as exploitable resources to bring down the enemy!
  • The 1st mini challenge will be over in about 7-11 hours.
  • http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/dark-ritualist-1

Speaking of using even their own souls.
  • Nice! Just a few typos.
  • oops, I do my best to clean them up to look actually legit.
  • Today's mini challenge will end in 1 to 5 hours. Please enter before it comes time!
  • The Nigheto feel the betrayer got his... erm... punishment (ehem... sacrifice and having his soul reaped.)

Now, something else has gone wrong! Joseph fell off a very, very high cliff. I'm pretty sure he's alright, but he still needs rescued. Make a Hyperbase Squadmate to rescue him! The creature must be skilled at navigating mountains or have flying. Note the Hyperbase creatures are often less directly offensive and work from behind the scenes. They come in white and/or blue.

Challenge 2/7 for November 1st, will end Nov. 2nd between 8 and 11:59 PM EST
  • @BobSmob At least someone cares about my well being :P
  • edited November 2015
    After the search and rescue, Joseph is back in action! The rescuer was even able to revive the soldier he landed on!

Meanwhile, Mother Nature is tending to her own, but feels quite overwhelmed! After a daring attack by the Nigheto, the forces of nature are crippled, and are in dire need of help. Make any sort of card you want that will bring Nature back on its feet! Nature has no true strategy, but specializes in powerful lands and powerful creatures that support one another.

Challenge 3/7 for November 2nd, will end Nov. 3rd between 8 and 11:59 PM EST
  • So what sort of help?
  • Any sort of card that would support them, just like I said.
  • edited November 2015
    @michaelmvm

*uses that card to it's fullest*

Me:

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
  • edited November 2015
    Not at all. Just me being a troll. (I specialize in ways to "make the most" of spells... rebound)

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
  • After learning how to raise the destroyed ground to fight for them, nature will never be without allies again!

...well, look over at Mr. Fancy Pants! Looks like he's won the lottery! Not that it matters...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

...in case your wondering, don't you ever wish you had a way to reap what others sow? Now it's time! Make a card that benefits/allows you to benefit from the gains of others! It can be any type of card.

Challenge 4/7 for November 3rd, will end Nov. 4th between 8 and 11:59 PM EST
  • There are 2-6 hours left before the next mini-challenge. Enter challenge 4 before then!
  • MWAHAHA! THE BENEFITS ARE MIIIIIII- wuh- what were we talking about?

A new challenger has appeared on the battlefield! The technomancer Raiden approaches with his Drones and Thopters... but he comes without an army! Make a creature that would go well with this guy!

http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/raiden-technomancer

Challenge 5/7 for November 4th, will end Nov. 5th between 8 and 11:59 PM EST
  • edited November 2015
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/shared-hospitality

Saw the comment on the tea contest - I heed your summons!
  • @TheCopyrightContinuum Wrong challenge, but meh. A good card is a good card nonetheless.
  • @JBYT_LoadedTommy I swear I posted that card before that challenge came out... Shoot. I guess I didn't refresh my browser or something. Here's my entry for this challenge.

Aeronaut's Haven
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/aeronauts-haven
  • edited November 2015
    Raiden is satisfied for now, but will only know if his forces are strong enough once they are tested in battle!

Now, you are walking, trying to find supplies on Earthrealm, when you come across a cache of food and weaponry (People like us need food too, and can't always resort to magic!) As you'd probably expect, as you leave with your supplies, you are attacked! Bring forth a spell of some sort (Creature or Instant) that can deal with at least 3 attacking creatures (in this case 3 1/1 red Survivor creature tokens!)

Challenge 6/7 for November 5th, will end Nov. 6th between 8 and 11:59 PM EST
This discussion has been closed.