Bugs & Updates

Comments

• The drop downs look nice!
  • @mtgcardsmith it took a minute to get used to it but it works well. Good job.
  • Is it possible for their to be a way to search cards when you are looking at a cardsmith's profile. It would make finding specific cards a lot easier.
  • I'm not sure if this has been suggested or done yet, but can we have tokens with dual colors like with cards now, plus it would be nice to do the same with planewalkers. Just a suggestion for you all to think about
  • edited August 2018
    If you type "0", it crushes the next letter.
    Card text: "Target player loses 300 life."

It only happens with large text option.
    Maybe it has something to do with the algorithm tweak done in April? This card ( https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/trophy-mma-1?list=user ) was published in March 20 and it shows pjbear2005's name normally in the card.
  • edited August 2018
    @Tomigon @mtgcardsmith
    If there's a major bug like that, tag mtgcardsmith.

That way it comes to their attention easier.
  • Is it possible the Tarkir watermarks could be added someday? I love the art and themes of that block and would love to make cards for the clans therein
  • "Lose 100 Life" bug has been fixed.
  • edited November 2018
    @mtgcardsmith and whomever this could concern:

There is another 2 bugs that 'bug' me. The power and toughness if you have say 1/0 for example, their is a glitch that makes you have to hit the space bar twice after the 1/0 so it dont bunch up with what's after it in the rules text.

Also, the same goes for the word 'battlefield' in the earlier lines, sometimes it should fit and then it gets automatically put down to the 2nd row of rules text, forcing the cardsmith to make the text small for it to fit when it otherwise would have fit in regular size.

Other than this I can't think of any other glitches off top my head. If you get a chance to check into that it'd be most appreciated! Thanks!
  • As a closing note on the Month of Giving and 2018, today we released Legendary Hybrid frames for the M15 card creator. Props to @Corwinnn for his hard work on these! Cheers!
  • Woohoo, can't wait to remake our cards with the new frame. Thank you Corwinnn and mtgcardsmith! :)
  • Yay Legendary Hybrid frames!
  • This is just my uninformed, unimportant opinion, but I would be willing to argue that the most important thing, and the thing I would like updated most in MTGCardsmith, would have to be planeswalker borders, planeswalker ability limits, and other problems with planeswalkers.

I'm probably going to premium soon to help accelerate updates as well.
  • We got the hybrids which is awesome, as I did tons of updating my existing cards today make use of it.

We need the gold border for two colored legendaries. Like this style...

I look forward to whenever that comes to pass. No rush of course heh.
  • @Lastjustice
    Dual colored legendary borders are at the top of my wish list too :)
  • edited December 2018
    @Tomigon as someone who makes entirely too many legendary things, it something I definitely want. On side note I find myself wanting to score updated versions of cards I use for commander with the Legendary Border. I did so far for...

Guild kit version /Commander Anthology 2018 Version
    image image

And I am really tempted to go all out and get one of these...

Box a buy promo or a foil Masters
    image image

I know it's a card I will play forever as a commander, so I feel like I can go the extra mile. But that will have wait till after the holidays when work picks up again.
  • edited December 2018
    If we're talking wish lists, I've been a very good Smith this year, and personally am looking forward to the eventual implementation of {2/Color} mana symbols.
  • edited January 2019
    1/9/2019 UPDATES:

Dual Color Legendary Frames released

(Beta Premium Feature) - Custom Set Icon for M15 frames
    -Add any set icon you have the URL for, select Custom Icon URL and enter the URL in the additional input. For best results use a square icon with a transparent background.

-Notes: This feature is still under development, icon URLs are not currently saved for editing later. This feature will only be available to premium members to limit abuse. (Content rules still apply even to the set icon.)
  • That is really awesome @mtgcardsmith

It definitely works. I have alot of editing to do hehe.

• edited January 2019
    This is so fun!

---
  • I tried it for this site and it didnt work:

http://www.powernine.com/sets/157.html

Ill keep exploring, but if you guys know more that work please list their url(s) here!
  • This one worked, its of a boar/pig (i could only find black for it:

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/09/24/00/40/pig-2780566_1280.png
  • @Tomigon whats the cactus set symbol's url? I bet @Teacup would use it on her cactus hug card she made lol!
  • Seconding support for the cactus symbol.
  • Before this thread gets out of hand with symbol URLs, I've created a spot for everyone to post/share/dump custom URLs - please take those comments here:
    http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/4147/custom-set-symbol-urls

Thank you!
  • edited January 2019
    ^Check out that thread @sorinjace @teacup @TheSuturedHeartMan

• @Tomigon How do you get the metallic colours/shadings in the symbols?
  • @Jonteman93
    Photoshop can do those. You can send me your images if you want me to add those effects.