COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• Checks day, notices it's the 14 and forgot to post, begins panic attack. Hatsily assembles cards and presents empire.

My entry is : The Arconian Empire

Leader : The undying, (trust me we've tried), leader of this prestigious group is Aspar, the peerless, so called due to the fact that he is peerless in four different feilds. He is peerlessly cunning, peerlesly knowledgable, peerless at magic and peerlessly senile, humans dont live beyond 200 0000 for a reason it apears. He is curretly the absolute ruler of the epire, a position he gained by simply outliving all other memebers by a few dozen generations. He has no major accomplishment left in the records other than transfering the entire empire to a different plane for no apparent reason and viciously guarding an abandoned island from most intrusion, we have yet to discover his fulll list of criteria. Untils next time this is chronicler Varyun signing out.
    Army : The empire has no standing army, although we do have a plethora of shambling, crawling, resting and floating ones. If the need to create an armed contengiennt apears one is simply made on the spot, although sometimes it would be better to chose the spot. Many libraries and sitting rooms have been destroyed due to mass reanimation.
    Magic : The empire purses magic and all knowledge zealously, others claim that knowledge is power but that is not true, power is the only way to aquire knowledge, thus the empire was raised long ago with the sole purpose of gathering all the knowledge in existence under one roof, whos roof has yet to be decided.
    Mighty Macguffin : No one knows what it is or what it does, the peerless one has a castle there, that is all.
    Extras 1-3 : The first two are natrually created undead born from the necrotic miasma local to the empire the last one is one of the most influentual peole in the emire, the fanatic Varsil. His influence is so great that most people in the empire bellow the superioir class actually belive that his message of undead supremacy and death worshipis the true dogma of the empire, what nonsence!
    imageimageimage

Made the cards a while ago, cobbled this post together last minute can I join?
  • Great! Didnt want to miss it again.
  • edited January 2019
    Well, yadilly dilly do, time for WW2!

*PLEASE STAND BY BEEP*

Well, yadilly dilly do, wait till tomorrow and it's game time for you!
  • You and my leader would get along so well.
  • edited January 2019
    https://i.imgur.com/HR39Qko.png

Map Teaser ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • edited January 2019
    @BorosPaladin Aspar is a demilich, right? Just asking because it's hilarious. Also, you're missing the flip-side of Neos, the Tattered Castle from your images.

@HeroKP OH THANK THE STARS THERE'S ACTUALLY WATER
  • Issa look like an EYEBALL
  • edited January 2019
    @memoryhead
    fixed it. (it has flash now)
  • @MemoryHead

"Might I interest you in some poisons... not of this land?"

(NOT A BONUS CARD)
  • We are ready to feed.
  • The Conspiracy of Corvus is ready.
  • Did you use ms paint? I recognize the technique.
  • @Bowler218

No, I'm a froot boiiii (translated from awkward meme language: I use apple)

I used paintbrush, which is basically MS paint for Mac
  • Did somebody say MAC?!?! PC master race.
  • @Bowler218

MacInstosh Maniacs!
  • Wait for it...

WAIT FOR IT....

wAiT fOr iT!.....
  • edited January 2019
  • Waiting for it currently in progress
  • Waiting...
  • The spiral of doom is on my pc, yay.
  • @Bowler218 Is that what we're calling the map now?
  • No, you don't have a pc. Whenever you turn on your pc, you get these dots that go in circles, it's how the pc loads it's stuff
  • Oh, ok. That makes sense now. I have a laptop that does something like that.
  • @MemoryHead
    Yes Aspar is a demilich, as for the flip side of my macguffin I would like to keep it secret, for now... Because whats the point of having a scheming leader if you don't have some trick you can pull out at the last minute. Although dont worry, I alredy know what it is, and I wont use it to cheat my way through problems it's just a lore thing.
  • @BorosPaladin Ah, that makes a lot more sense now. I had assumed it was a formatting error, but that's a pretty good idea. In hindsight, I probably should have realised it was something like that from the description you gave it.
  • @all

HALF AN HOUR Y'ALL
  • LEROY JENKINS!! *goes in using skyrim style lvl 10 stealth*
  • @BorosPaladin

Actually, I will allow you to change it to be whatever you want
  • edited January 2019
    Drumroll Please!
    AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD NOOOOWWWWW!!!! THE MAAAIIIINNNN EEEVVVVEEENNNNTTT!!!!
    (Yes this was updated every minute)
This discussion has been closed.