• edited January 2019
    Deleted.
  • @pjbear2005 - No, but I try to get at least 1 per season
  • edited January 2019
    Shadowmeld by superman101, keyword name changed to Traverse by sorinjace:

• Condemn by KJMartin:

• edited January 2019
    Entry 1

Condemn by KJMartin- Modified by lastjustice.

Entry 2

Predation by Bellycuss, modified by TheMechanix

Entry 3

Animate by @Kickash

Entry 4

Resurrect by PhDJamesauce, modified by TheMechanix

Entry 5

Crew Tribal by Lastjustice

• edited January 2019
    Entry 6

Discover by Shadow123 --TheMechanix version/Modified by Lastjustice

Entry 7

Reverberate by KalamMekhar

Entry 8

Thwart by TezzeretofCarmot21

Union By Lastjustice

Union N- You may have up to N cards named *Blank*in your deck and legend rule does not apply to this card.

Entry 9

Navigate by sorinjace- Ver 2

Entry 10

Insidious by TezzeretofCarmot21

Insidious [Cost] ([Cost]: Exile this card from your hand. You may cast it for as long as it remains exiled.)

• edited January 2019
    Entry 11 and Card number 700!

Camouflage by LukeMTG, modified/redubbed by Lastjustice

Impersonate:{cost} ({cost}: You may have this creature become a copy of target creature that died this turn until the end of your next combat.)

Shadowmeld by Superman101

Entry 12

• @Lastjustice
    Congrats on 700!
  • Bam!

Thwart by TezzeretofCarmot21

• Shadowmeld by superman101:

• edited January 2019
    Entry 1, 2 & 3

image image image

Insidious by TezzeretofCarmot21.
    Discover by Shadow123
    Predation by Bellycuss
  • edited January 2019
  • edited January 2019
    imageimage

| Upgrade by MaverickGV | Shadowmeld by Superman101 |
  • edited January 2019
    Shadowmeld by Superman101, renamed as "Infiltrate" by me:

Edit: Added the "legendary" supertype, which I forgot.
  • edited January 2019

Edit: I’m really sorry about formatting. In the third line, it cut off hand. The third line should say “{t}, Discard a card: Return this creature to your hand.”
  • edited January 2019
    @Hinges
    I have so many questions about Condemn Ring. Please check out my comment.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/condemn-ring
    And I think you don't know how to use activated keyword abilities. You used camouflage like an action keyword on your 2nd entry. (It's not illegal in this challenge, but you need to edit the reminder text a little bit.) Check out the example cards. I'll give you some real card examples too.
    http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?name=brighthearth banneret
    http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=446751
    http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=249390

@Skyrpt
    I can't click your Wandering Abode and Shapeshifting Ooze. Can you post links to those cards? And I don't understand how "Animate - Metamorphose [Cost]" works..

@shadow123
    You can fix it as many times as you want until the deadline.
    Bounce ability should say ""Return CARD NAME to its owner's hand." because putting something you don't own to your hand is illegal in mtg.
    And if you put text in [Cost], hyphen should be used after keyword, like this "Insidious - {b}, Discard a card."
  • @ Tomigon
    Your comment is covered with "the important update" I don't know what it is saying so I haven't agreed to the "important update" yet. Can I just leave it as is and take the loss? I'm okay with taking bad marks. In the least words possible I was trying to say that:

"Condemn Ring can equip target creature" -means- you can target bad guys with it, you wouldn't want to put it on your creatures.

"Condemn Ring's owner matches owner of the creature it equips" I couldn't think of a way to say at the time, that when it is equipped to a bad guy then the bad guy's owner can then use its abilities. Maybe I should have said, "controller" instead of "owner".

"Equip creature has two Condemn counters. (as long as it has a condemn counter, it has defender and "at the beginning of your upkeep, remove a Condemn counter.) - means- When you play this card and then equip the bad guy, the bad guy gets 2 counters with the condemn stuff. If it was a two player game then when your turn was over the bad guy takes a counter off his/her creature. He or she could then use the ring if they wanted to equip it to your creatures now.

I'm not up to date on all the proper verbiage and rules but back in the day I think Fallen Empires did have counters that had proper names so I liked it as it was true to F.E. Not all my cards are true to F.E. (Equipment of itself is not F.E.) but I liked the proper counters mechanic. I could read your comment on Condemn Ring's page through the "Important Update" thingy but if I missed something I just want to keep it as is and explain what it was suppose to be just encase you wanted to know lol. I like making bad common cards as a way to add lesser magics. If you understand what I was going for than this card would probably be hated or banned because of its annoyance factor. I know the card is a fail, but I like it lol. My only regret is that I didn't say, "controller" instead of, "owner".

Thank you for your questions and help, I'm just too lazy to change it. I don't like the "owner" thing now, because as it reads it sounds like the card will belong to the player who has it on their side of the field after the game, thus banning it. I do have a special place in my heart for some banned cards.

I am 100% agree with you in all points. It is too confusing. I knew what I wanted to do, I tried to do it with the least words possible, and I failed but I still had a blast trying. Thank you for your feedback :D.
  • edited January 2019
    @Hinges
    If you made a card that you think it's cool, I'm also happy :)
    That was not "important update". I just tried to decipher your card lol.
    I'm glad you noticed that it should say "controller" instead of "owner" by yourself. Now I think I can understand how you want the card to work. Two more important things are:
    *Equip ability can target only your creature.
    *I'm not talking about counters with names. I said counters with abilities don't exist.
    But you don't want to update the card. That's ok. I hope my feedback help your future creation!
  • edited January 2019
    Entry #1

For this card, I think it's important to change the wording of Reverberate from "you may cast a copy of this card" to "you create a token that's a copy of this card".

Flavor credit goes to Edgar Allan Poe's A Descent Into the Maelstrom. It didn't fit on the card so...
  • Camouflage by LukeMTX
  • edited January 2019
    @Tomigon

Using Upgrade by @MaverickGV, modified by TheMechanix

This discussion has been closed.