Infect is a strategery!!!!

Hello,

I am Jfoster90, friends with @sorinjace, @Aryanf, @Dechujoh64, and @TemurGideon. This contest i would like to see the keyword "infect" be used. This contest was influenced by a discussion between myself and TemurGideon, and his dislike of infect and how he feels its not a strategy, just like he loathes when Sorinjace mills him, or uses infect. I am still fairly new at this game, and want to learn more. I look to SorinJace to teach me the proper way to play, while TemurGideon teaches me the house rule way to play. I also learn from playing the android game, Forge and playing MTG Arena online, and of course, from creating cards on MTG Cardsmith.

You ask what is "Infect?"

According to MTGwiki :

Infect is a keyword ability that was introduced in Scars of Mirrodin. It is centered in black and green with some artifacts having the keyword. It combines poisonous and wither abilities. In Mirrodin Besieged the mechanic was expanded to white.

Things you should know about infect:

-Infect's effect applies to any damage, not just combat damage.
-The -1/-1 counters remain on the creature indefinitely. They're not removed if the creature regenerates or the turn ends.
-Damage from a source with infect is damage in all respects. If the source with infect also has lifelink, damage dealt by that source also causes its controller to gain that much life. Damage from a source with infect can be prevented or redirected. ---Abilities that trigger on damage being dealt will trigger if a source with infect deals damage, if appropriate.
-If damage from a source with infect that would be dealt to a player is prevented, that player doesn't get poison counters. If damage from a source with infect that would be dealt to a creature is prevented, that creature doesn't get -1/-1 counters.
-Damage from a source with infect effects planeswalkers normally.

What I'm looking for:

Cards utilizing Infect. They can be any type of card.

RULES
1) Maximum of 10 cards (Max of 5 old cards)
(When it comes down between and old or a new card being tied, the new card will default.)
2) No Magic The Gathering Art
3) Credit Artist if possible

PRIZES
1st : 5 favorites,a follow and 2 month's premium
2nd: 3 favorites ,a follow and 1 months premium
3rd: 2 favorites, a follow

Due By. February 15, 2018 @ 11:59 pm EST

Thanks @sorinjace for helping me edit the layout of this contest.

Examples of Real MTG Cards:

image image

image image
image image

P.S. You can edit your cards and repost them in the comments. I will try my best to go around and make small critiques, to help.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.