COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• edited January 2019
    @AxNoodle The field has been invented for the sole purpose to harm our own, not yours. Since your spy comes into our control, it can be thrown into the field with the exact damage needed to destroy it.

(I use Magic Set Editor with Cajun Style Templates)
  • Alright, all I need now is @Latinas @kandra127 and @MemoryHead
  • edited January 2019
    @Hergusbergus Not so fast; it has protection from you. (This creature can't be blocked, targeted, dealt damage, or enchanted by anything controlled by that player.)
    Official text from the Gatherer.
  • edited January 2019
    @AxNoodle Oh.

No matter.

If we can't remove this pest, then let its creator do it themselves.

Renshak has many talents other than to corrupt. One such talent is creating life-like undead phantoms.
  • edited January 2019
    @Hergusbergus That much life doesn’t matter much, although it does damage you before you pay your four mana. I can also pay that mana and send it back to you.. And besides, what if someone else has a dragon? And why does that card only do dragons? I don’t mean this to be an outright war, you just happen to be the first person to have a spy planted in your colony.
    (I am not simply “dissing” your cards; this is just in the spirit of the RPG ;). That was a good care idea to stop my spy, though; I tried to make the spy as impenetrable as possible. )
  • edited January 2019
    After multiple attempts, Renshak has finally found a concrete way to hinder spy plans.
    Please meet our esteemed creation, Niwut.
    Though devoid of black magic, it will be a key element in this little dispute.
  • @AxNoodle (Thanks, your card was pretty difficult to get rid of lol)
  • (Art by Grivetart)
  • edited January 2019
    @Hergusbergus (hehehe... that card works though) But that renders the Scourge Moon’s ability useless!
  • @Hergusbergus The amount of effort you've gone to in order to deal with a spy worries me.
  • If you let a spy build a nest, you can never get rid of them!
  • edited January 2019
    @AxNoodle Yes, we realized. When the time comes, Niwut can be sacrificed and Farnik can run its processes again. In the meantime, it is still a good source of corrupting.
  • edited January 2019
    @Hergusbergus What if another appears? However, it can't corrupt because my spy still says things can't be corrupted, even on my side of the battlefield.
  • @AxNoodle Strangling Spores on your spy and if another one is cast we'll just Beacon of Unrest our Niwut.
  • @Hergusbergus @Axnoodle So you haven't even been on Edgerim for long enough to make one move and you're already in a pseudo-war over a spy. Fantastic.
  • @MemoryHead

Now that you've said it, there's NO WAY I won't figure out how to make it possible for those two to have a war.

Also, I want to remind you that you need to post before wednesday or you will have no chance at expansion
  • @HeroKP Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to think of some good stuff because exploration is such an overused card basis.
  • @HeroKP As I said, over time, I am planning to have spies planted in everyone’s colonies. MUHAHAHA etc.
  • edited January 2019
    I said nothing
  • edited January 2019
  • @HeroKP Out of interest, is it possible to colonise / take / whatever you want to call it water and aquatic areas? I know some of us probably can't swim and that it would be really hard to map, but being a race composed primarily of sea-spawn makes me want to ask.
  • I have been on a ski trip. i will make my card as soon as I can. cold you wait for me?
  • @kandra127

Ok. 12:00 Tomorrow, EST
  • Edited Starborn Watcher so that it's an Octopus as well as a Horror after I realised that I had forgotten to give it the type despite deliberately tracking down a piece of art with eight limbs.
  • I'll have it done real soon
  • edited January 2019
    here we are image
  • All we await are the goblins, @kandra127 , and then I can judge! :)
  • If you don't respond soon, @kandra127 , I'm gonna have to rat you out!
  • ha! okay. here's my card.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/buglesnout-goblin-spy
    the goblins are not very good spies. they often spy on the wrong people, too.
  • this is their version of exploring
This discussion has been closed.