COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• And now I can JUDGE!
  • edited January 2019

Here is how you expanded, y'all!

I expanded you according to your wishes, AND according to how I judged your cards.

Expect your challenge, which will be an ELIMINATION CHALLENGE (Yep. We'll be drawing blood!) in a couple of hours.
  • @EnvyReaper Sorry you didn't have time. Season 3?
  • @all

Ok, listen up!

Your new challenge, your first ELIMINATION challenge I might add! (Well, not the first for @Lujikul , it's complicated)

Naturally, the natives won't be very happy that a decima of empires are trying to colonize their homeland. You could slaughter them, like the colonisers of earth did, or you can make a peace pact with them. Mind control them into your army perhaps, hmm?

The card that I single out as the loser will only make the natives more angry and ferocious, and as a result you will be KICKED OUT! (Of the plane, and of the contest)
  • Deadline: Next WEDNESDAY! (But this time for real. No delays)
  • The Conspiracy of Corvus won't let something so simple as a few natives impede their path to victory.

• I probably won't get a good answer to this, but who or what are the natives?
  • edited January 2019
    this work?
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/bloodcurdling-scream
    A few goblins may die.
    (I'm assuming villagers have toughness 2 or less)
  • When the natives first attacked the Anarchistic State of Rathalka, the Rathalkans were caught off guard by the attack and minor damage was done to their outer cities. However, Dacham realized the potential destruction they could cause and decided to lure the natives into their capital; a labyrinth of endless tunnels:

No one knows what happened to the natives, other than that they are no longer a threat to the Rathalkans. They might find their way out one day, or they might not...
  • edited January 2019
    Renshak has used his hallucinations to turn Farnik's glow into a beam of untrust and worry. Our plan is to stop the natives from worrying about us, and start having them worry about themselves.
    Art by andrewmar.
  • Happy party night/hangover morning!
  • @HeroKP

Can we make sagas for this challenge?
  • @Lujikul

Are those ravens or crows?
  • @pjbear2005
    The Conspiracy of Corvus consists of both ravens and crows.
  • edited January 2019
    @Lujikul Than shouldn't it be both a Conspiracy and a Murder? I hope to see that on a card at some point during your conquer of the plane.
  • @pjbear2005

nope.

As a rule of thumb - if I didn't say a conspiracy, saga or planeswalker can be used for the challege, it can't

Looks like I am the only one currently befriending the natives... This does mean we can add dragonrider troops to our army.
  • @all

We only have 4 entries so far, and the clock is ticking...

Anyone who doesn't post before wednesday will be eliminated!
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/native-pact

Here is the card. If I worded anything wrong, please tell.
  • Would like to be informed for season 3
  • @HeroKP Do the entries have to be in before Wednesday at the latest or on Wednesday at the latest?
  • @MemoryHead I'd like them as early as you can, please
  • @all

I know this is super cliché, but......

tick-tock,

tick-tock...
  • 3rd person for S3 info (when does this one finish? when everyone but one person are eliminated?)
  • 4th for S3 info. Mainly just wanna join S3
  • @KorandAngels

Yes.... or I might decide a challenge which is just about a 3 member fight for all like last time, idk
    We 'assimilate' the natives with the natrually occuring miasma produced by large amounts of undead and necromancy being performed in a given area.

Also do i need to message you about my mouvments.
This discussion has been closed.