COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• @BorosPaladin Not really, no. I mean, you can give me your wishes, but I am not obliged to comply unless it's an exploration challenge.
  • edited January 2019
    @HeroKP So last time you had the Guilds of Ravnica show up, but this time you should have...
    The pentarchy of Bablovia!
    Don’t know who they are? Well, there is a lesson on it here:
    https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/world-class-2017-11-29
    So a quick file on them...
    There are five organisations, each with their own leaders. May I present:

The W/U Order of the Widget and their leader, the Grand Calcutron!

The U/B Agents of S.N.E.A.K and their head spy, Phoebe!

The R/B League of Dastardly Doom and their council of Baron Von Count, Grusilda, Mary O’ Kill and The Big Idea!

imageimage
    imageimage

The G/R Goblin Explosioneers and their boss, Ol’ Buzzbark!

Finally, the W/G Crossbreed Labs and their leader, Dr Julius Jumblemorph!

(Just a suggestion, if a strange one. I wouldn’t really mind either way.)
  • @AxNoodle

YAY!!!! ANOTHER UNSTABLE LOVER!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me these awesome cards exist, I'll definitely include them
  • @HeroKP Siver bordered cards are awesome.
  • Lodrus may be a master of the logistics required to get this kind of operation going, but the deepmind has clearly been doing something wrong if the native population is angry. Deepseeker Laquaira has suggested that we reduce our land presence to a minimum in order to avoid the displeasure of potential allies. After all, there's so much more space below sea level than above it.

• @Latinas

If you don't post soon, I'll have to disqualify
  • @all

Will, yipitty doodley do, we have ourselves an ELIMINEE!

@Latinas , pack up your grand treasury, cram the harvest into a 100 plastic bags or so, and HEAD HOME!

Everyone else, expect a renewed map and your next challenge soon!
  • The undead now stand alone... OR DO WE???
  • *from a random person in the audience*
    yes you do
    *stabbing*
  • Stares blankly with a knif in his heart.

"So what were you trying to accomplish there?"
  • NEW CHALLENGE: (This one isn't elimination)

Time for SCIENCE!.. (or magical pseudo-science)

Make a card that represents how the newly adjusting colonists are dealing with science and/or the study of the arcane
  • Deadline next wednesday!

The art of creating elementals is never found, only taught.
  • @pjbear2005

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

interesting

In the Conspiracy of Corvus, most scientific pursuits are left to the supreme birds, many of whom apply their learnings to the betterment of their society... or to the downfall of others.
  • edited February 2019
    Renshak was very satisfied with Niwut. He started to test on horrors and try to create a more perfect scourge-dweller. Using devoid magic, he mixed flesh with gold dust and concocted the Scourge's first researcher, Sarlov. Sarlov began to inspect the island and its inhabitants. He abducted many natives and other animals and brought them back to his chamber. Sarlov studied them carefully and experimented on them. He then found the perfect way to find the best Scourge-dweller. Sarlov extracted DNA samples from the most fit animals and natives and brought the DNA to Renshak. Renshak mixed the DNA together with flesh and placed the mess under Farnik. Farnik then did its processes, but the result was much more stronger than any other dweller. We will use this knowledge, and together we will build our scourge larger and stronger.
  • Art by JamesRyman
  • With the skies dominated by dragons and birds, the Anarchistic State of Rathalka have focused on other forms of transportation.

• edited February 2019
    Well, our scientist came up with some science. He is a bit large now.
    Edit: I fixed him.
  • 5 hath posted, 4 remain...

@MemoryHead @kandra127 @BorosPaladin and @Daedalus_The_All_Father

Exploration awaits you!
  • @AxNoodle I know it'll probably be 0/0, but your scientist appears to have lost its own power and toughness during experimentation.
  • edited February 2019
    @AxNoodle it’s frame is also apparently hybrid colored...
  • edited February 2019
    Atheris is the Spirit that has been sealed within the Diamond. He was sealed there by the people who came before the Golems and actually created Buttercup. The people destroyed themselves through civil war over whether to use Atheris' power or to hide the Diamond, and Atheris, away so he couldn't cause any harm. The leader of the group who wanted to use the Diamond was Buttercup's creator. When he died, Buttercup went mad and started looking for a way to free Atheris by any means.
  • edited February 2019
  • @kandra127

@MemoryHead

@BorosPaladin

If y'all don't post soon, you'll pass up the chance to expand
  • The Collective certainly isn't one of scientists, but it can't be argued that they have raising the dead down to a science.

• Fixed Tika-Tala
This discussion has been closed.