How to Kill a Planeswalker.

If you were forced to fight a planeswalker with anything at your disposal, within reason, how would you go about it? Feel free to specify which planeswalker you're fighting.

No already-dead PWs, that kinda defeats the purpose.

Hard Mode: No getting help from other PWs

Dante Must Die Mode: No MTG items, only IRL means.

Comments

• Dante must Die: Gideon (any melee version)
    How to kill him:
    Required items:
    Any good sniper rifle
    Good strength
    A sniping spot
    Good aim
    Clear shot of head
    Step 1:
    Set up spot
    Step 2:
    Wait
    Step 3:
    BOOM! HEADSHOT!
  • Merely persuade (any walker) that the cause they are fighting for is beneath them, subsequently draining their loyalty (counters) to zero, resulting in the planeswalker "walking" to another plane.

XD
  • Defeating Nicol Bolas is easy. Just remind him that he can't exist.
  • edited February 2019
    I feel lots and lots of explosives would work. Otherwise, your best option is a rookie walker with little combat experience. If I really had to make a choice, I’d take on Tibalt with a very sharp knife.
  • Enjoying the answers so far!

My personal answer would be to get some heat and pressure-resistant scuba gear, a diving knife, and a lot of oxygen in combustion-proof tanks and then take on Chandra underwater.
  • Offer them to drink bleach and eat tide pods.
  • I thought this was a contest to make cards to planeswalker hate.....I was disappointed to find that wasn' t the case. I think the topic creator should shift gears to a more constructive discussion like that.
  • edited February 2019
    Deleted.
  • fortnitte, tide pods, and the ali a intro
  • @Lastjustice

This is in Off-topic Chat. I don't have to have 'constructive discussion', this was just something for fun and you don't have to criticize it like I was attempting a serious discussion, as that wasn't my point. I just wanted to ask a fun question in a light-hearted mood.
  • @Lastjustice
    yeah man you kind of made yourself look like a jerk with that one as this IS in the Off-topic filter lol
  • edited February 2019
    @ArinSka
    Or if you were to take on Chandra just use a flame resistant suit and take her on, with a weapon of your choice of course
  • Do it with a suped up flamethrower. Really piss her off
  • @EnvyReaper, you would want to use a weapon that wouldn't melt. She could probably melt bullets and a gun, a sword, etc. You would need something that isn't flammable and doesn't melt when engulfed in flames.
  • Like a sniper rifle shot from a mile away?
  • @Ranshi922 THEN USE A TUNGSTEN KNIFE I DON'T KNOW, JUST TAKE A KNIFE, BUT IT IS TUNGSTEN, AND TUNGSTEN DON'T MELT, USE TUNGSTEN, IT NEVER MELTS
  • TUNGSTEN FOR YOUR KITCHEN
  • FOR YOUR DAILY HOUSEHOLD NEEDS
  • AND FOR YOUR LIFE WHICH YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO KEEP AFTER FIGHTING CHANDRA
  • FRIGGEN SNIPER BULLET MADE OF TUNGSTEN! THAT WILL KILL ANYTHING!
  • What about Gideon? He has Heliod's blessing.
  • Get Erebos's blessing
  • Sniper bullet to the head, read my first comment for details
  • @Bowler218, I read it. But it doesn’t change the fact that Heliod’s blessing would protect him.
  • edited February 2019
    Any walker that walks...
    Drop a nuke?

Anything extremely radioactive
  • It has to be within reason
  • Just radiation in general. That should work. They walk away and their cells would still be irradiated.
  • Doesn’t iron typically work against magic...like what substance was Chandra prison on Kaladesh made out of bc she and Nissa almost died in there
  • turn all the planeswalkers into numbers, multiply all the target's enemies together and then divide the target by the new super-planeswalker.
This discussion has been closed.