How to Kill a Planeswalker.

Comments

• edited February 2019
    The iron doesn’t negate the planeswalking. In the lore bits, Chandra and Nissa could’ve left but didn’t leave Oviya Pashiri behind to die.
  • Maybe if you T-Pose long enough, they will die of cringe.
  • or default dance
  • or do the Infinite Dab emote from Fortnite
  • edited February 2019
    If you look up 4-chan vietnam war there is a really good one under images that has a sure fire way

For reference it starts with "trump reelected 2020"

Also would mtg memes work
  • @Lujikul You realize that in the lore, tibalt was a demon who tortured things for fun.
    Also, WOTC intended tibalt to be a lot more frietning.
  • Tibalt was a devil, not a demon.
    But you are right on the matter of him originally being intended to be much more frightening and threatening.
  • Tibalt was actually originally a human and an apprentice to a necromancer, likely a stitcher of some sort.
  • Well, if Karn is a machine, give him a paradox to chew on.
  • how about the one with the boat?
  • I am lying right now.
  • Shoot them, multiple times. Assuming they are similar to immortals in other forms of media, they will take some time to come back to life. Take this brief interval of their inactivity to force feed them vast amounts of explosives set on a certain timer, which will explode within them.

Alternatively, I would suggest smothering them in vast amounts of concrete, until they bear more resemblance to a slab of pavement than a human being, and then lobbing them into a black hole.

If none of the above work, I would suggest death by boredom. My primary suggestions would be forcing them to watch either the complete Marvel cinematic universe, the first couple of "Fast and Furious" films, or the latest series of "Doctor Who".
  • Dormammu, I have come to bargain.
  • put them in a stupid kids TV show, watch them help the characters fix their minor problems, then they remember that none of those things have any sort of magic in so they can't -walk away
  • Solitary confinement listening to Justin Bieber's "baby" on repeat until they go clinically insane
  • Insanity has not stopped planeswalking in the past. See: Sarkhan, the Mad.
  • Also, the meme answers are getting a little unoriginal and repetitive--I'm all for you taking a bit of liberty for the humorous side (as this is somewhat intended to go,) creativity is the real kicker here. I may have a reward for my favorite response.
  • Like my first post? Was that original?
  • I have to say, I'm pretty sure Gideon wouldn't be an easy hit.
  • That's why you practice!
  • @Bowler218, I am not saying you wouldn't be able to hit Gideon, but if it does, the shot wouldn't work. Not even the god of death was able to kill him, so a mere bullet wouldn't work either.
  • Again mass destruction via nuke...I like the out bombs inside of them while they are coming back to life
  • @Ranshi922
    If I can't hit Gideon, I'll kill off Jace. I mean, he's Jace, he kind of deserves it.
  • In what way does he deserve it?
  • The cards he is represented on
  • I’m sensing a little JtMS salt.
  • @everyone nah guys, guys, what would REALLLLY help you kill a planeswalker is the ORIGINAL, POWER NI- *gets dragged off by WotC employees*
This discussion has been closed.