COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• edited February 2019

Some stuff from the necromancy side of the internet.
  • @pjbear2005 I am supposing your entry is the Krakaras Necromancer, because you are only allowed mono-coloured spells.
  • edited February 2019
    @Hergusbergus You get away from my islands! Go find your own wreckage to plunder. You're welcome to the mainland, though.
  • @AxNoodle Yep, the elemental is just lore.
  • edited February 2019
    We have decided to take the Coalition's rotting corpses without confirmation to do so. Our dwellers grew hungry for fresh meat.
    As for you, @MemoryHead
    You are the ally of the spying dragon filth, are you not?
    To free the skies, we must free the sea.
    You will be our first target.
    Do not tempt us.
  • edited February 2019
    @HergusBergus
    The Scourge can create creatures utilising only black mana, or creatures devoid of all mana. might I suggest a cross between the two?
    (I am not on the Side of the Tentacled Darkness. I will offer others advice if they want any.)
  • Three down, five to go!
  • edited February 2019
    @Hergusbergus I'm really interested to see how much "fresh meat" you get out of a pile of skeletons, but hey. I wish you good luck, I suppose.

Also, you want a war? It's on. Well, as soon as I actually make a card.
  • edited February 2019
    @MemoryHead

If the scourge attacks you, the Dragons will have a casus beli to join in, which means that you've got to drag the conspiracy into it too, and the goblins will likely take advantage and invade them, dragging rathalka with them, and oops, we have a world war and @pjbear2005 is actually switzerland.

Not discouraging you or anything, that actually sounds pretty sweet (in reality show terms)
  • @HeroKP Yeah, I highly suspect that what we're going to see soon is either a lot of politics or (far more likely) a massive fight. It's ironic because I was actually planning to attack @BorosPaladin before he was out-ed so that I could have this island all to myself. He's gone, but the will to fight seems to remain.
  • @HeroKP Switzerland as in WW1 where they were neutral and then mobilized or WW2 when it mobilized it's troops right away?
  • Lol @HeroKP lets just not have an elimination and just wait to see how this hypothetical war will turn out, THEN we have an elimination
  • @KorandAngels Sarlov hasn’t perfected this technology yet, and without a spark he will be unable to traverse to Zendikar or Innistrad and retrieve eldrazi devoid material. As of now, our black-mana creatures will serve as the waves, and our colorless creatures will serve as scientists and civill order keepers.

@MemoryHead Naive, as always with the Entente. All meat is fresh to us. The clean, the rotten, the human, the poultry, the goblin, and even the earthworms. We did not invade the fallen Everkingdoms for their lack of citizens, no, we came for their livestock.
  • edited February 2019
    @EnvyReaper

Maybe not. This contest is slow-paced as it is.

@pjbear2005

No, as in they were completely neutral.
  • Deadline NEXT TUESDAY.

Your new borders came in!
  • I just had this terrible feeling that we're all going to kill each other and then Lil' Mischievous is going to beat the last of us to death and win. I'm not saying that's going to happen, but it's going to happen.

Having my empire be mono black thus far gave me a healthy amount of possibilities, so I decided to take advantage of the fact the the Conspiracy of Corvus utilizes symmetrical discard as well as some self-discard in order to build an army.
  • edited February 2019
    @HegrusBergus thatt makes sense.
    (I could give one of your horrors a spare spark, but I don't want to.)
  • edited February 2019
    Deleted
  • @Kandra127 That's what the faction alliance between your goblins and the rats @MonkeyPirate2002 are running was called by HeroKP.
  • the Avernians are in trouble.
  • Oooh @HeroKP what did you use to make the map?
  • @EnvyReaper

Painbrush, it's like Paint but for MacIntosh
  • Looks like I can create another thing seemingly very flavourful of my empire as it seems now!
    A green card!
    And sorry @pjbear2005, you’re up next!
  • 5 down, 3 to go!

@kandra127 @MemoryHead @MonkeyPirate2002

Are the only ones not to post yet
  • A spy? Well most elementals are too stupid to tell enemy from friend given the fact... well they don't have minds. It's fine though because they can just be rebuilt.
  • Avarnia is in more trouble
  • edited February 2019
    @KorandAngels If Ezenlan Is truly locked in a civil war, perhaps I can stockpile your faction with all the munitions you need to win. Then again, you may take the munitions for yourself for the next time a plane like Edgerim is created by our great provider, Hero Kallimos Paltos. In return, you shall give us the spark Sarlov needs to traverse to Zendikar and Innistrad. Shall this trade be accepted?
    image Art by karichristensen.
This discussion has been closed.