Walkers reprinted at Rare?

2»

Comments

• Karnnnnnnnnnn!
  • Bumping this again now that WAR has had some time in standard and M20 has made it clear that they're at least going to print uncommon/rare walkers on occasion.
  • IMO printing walkers at any rarity other than mythic is a bad idea. It really removes the mystique from planeswalkers. I remember when I first started playing MtG and I got so hyped when I packed Venser. Now that planeswalkers are everywhere, I don't think people will ever get that same rush.
  • Tell that to someone pulling the Chandra, Awakened Inferno. They will laugh your face off.
  • edited September 2019
    @DrakeGladis

Well, she is mythic for a reas—WAIT A SECOND
  • @DrakeGladis
    I was agreeing with you. Part of the "rush" of opening a mythic walker is that it is a planeswalker that can do everything a planeswalker should be able to do. Simply put, the "rush" of opening a walker comes from opening a walker at mythic, not from opening a walker in general.
  • I suppose. I like getting most walkers though. Having them at rare and uncommon makes them feel more viable to me, like a walker isn't always the paragon of power that is claimed by the more famous ones.
This discussion has been closed.