Challenger's Contest 2: An Unsanitary Quest

Welcome back ladies and pigmen, to the second Challenger's Contest! This week, the theme is sewers! That's right, sewers. I want you to make cards that could only be found in the deepest, dankest sewers in the multiverse. Contest ends next Friday, March 15th.

To participate, just leave a comment with the link to up to three of your custom MTGCardsmith cards (@EternalWolf88 won 3rd place in the last Challenger's Contest, and so can enter four). You can change your entries, whichever three cards are the most recent from you in the comments section will be the ones up for judging.
The criteria for entries are as follows:
-Must be something that could be found in the untapped depths of an ancient sewer! That's it boys, I know you can do it.
-Must be a card you created on or after 3/8/2019.
-Must not be a joke card (it can be humorous, but try to make a card you could actually see printed in a non-unset.)
-Must credit the artist.
Cards will be judged based on:
-Creativity
-Flavor
-Balancing
-Wording
-Templating
-Art choice

Simple enough, right? Now here are the prizes for you scrangy scragglers.
Prize support:
1st Place: A favorite on the winning card, plus a favorite on 4 cards of their choice! Can be your own or someone else's. Two esteemed entries in the first Champion's Challenge invitational challenge.
2nd Place: A favorite on the winning card, plus a favorite on 3 cards of their choice! At least one must be someone else's (show some love). An esteemed entry in the first Champion's Challenge invitational challenge.
3rd Place: A favorite on the winning card, plus a favorite on 1 card of their choice. An extra entry in the next week's Challenger's Contest.

And now it's time for you cringey crafters to get your hands dirty, and delve deeper into the sewer! I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer!

-N_B

Comments

This discussion has been closed.