Murkletins - Reverse Challenge (Postponed!)

Hello fellow cardsmiths, I saw @Faiths_Guide's reverse challenge and thought I'd do the same for the next week rather than an undefined period of time.

Idea Twister: I want to see if my design can compete with the community's. So I'd like to see you try the challenge yourself and post here. As well as, discuss your cards together if you want here! :)

There may be prizes for hidden things. So keep a lookout!

Instructions:
1) Post a challenge for myself to complete, in 10 words or less.
2) I'll do up to three of the challenge requests, per day. At least one though.

Rules:
1) Your challenge may be refused for reasons such as time restraints.
2) You may only post one challenge request, per week.
3) You may swap or remove your challenge request within the first hour of posting your request.

Anyways, thanks for supporting myself so far on the site. It means a lot!

(This challenge begins on March 14th, 2019 and lasts until March 20th.)

Comments

• A card with * power and/or toughness.
  • A card that taps and untaps.
  • A card with an exile ability (other than flickering)
  • Tutors for Tutors
  • Tutor for Tutor:
  • A card with a mechanic made at time of creation.
  • A 2 color card with 5 evergreen abilities
  • edited March 2019
    @Suicidal_Deity
    Edit: The card is being revised to be more unique and less convoluted with reminder text. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • edited March 2019
    @murkletins
    Just an FYI:

Type: Activated
    Introduced: Ravnica: City of Guilds
    Last Used: Future Sight
    Reminder Text: Transmute [cost] ([cost], Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as this card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library. Transmute only as a sorcery.)
    Storm Scale: 9
  • edited March 2019
    @Faiths_Guide
    Fair enough, but that mechanic was notoriously limited in scope and more effective at tutoring than this is. Which is why it's at a 9 on the storm scale.
  • edited March 2019
    @murkletins
    All I'm saying is that you reworded an existing mechanic in a totally new and very complex way.
  • And significantly changed the outcome nonetheless.
  • @Faiths_Guide
    I'm gonna be reworking the card later in the upcoming days. Because I'm still not satisfied with it. If you have any feedback on what you think would be better, just leave a message here.
  • A vehicle that may be crewed by something other than creatures.
  • An artifact that can come under different player's control.
  • An un-set card
  • A 1/1 creature that costs 7 or more
  • edited March 2019
    Here's my 1st challenge for you murkletins! A creature with its mana cost in 'enemy colors' (like jeskai, for example.) that utilizes prowess, manafest and cycle abilities :) (The creature would fit well in the Tarkir set/block.)
  • A legendary fortification.
  • Sorry for my lack of posting cards. I've been feeling sick lately and will extend the duration of this thread to make up for it.
This discussion has been closed.