Make your own guild

The guild must have at least 2 colors and at least 20 mana. It must have 3 legendary creatures and a planeswalker. You may have 5 legendaries at max. Good luck!

Comments

• Cool! I'm doing it
  • So we need at least 20 mana worth of spells?
  • My own guild eh? Alright I'll be on it
  • This sounds fun!
  • edited April 2019
    Must the guild be from scratch or can it be an alternate timeline-type of existing guild? Cuz I made mine from an existing guild, and it became a whole lot more futuristic.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    (Nebula has ties with Orzhov, that's why she's here)
    imageimage
  • edited April 2019
    Presenting the Thornwind Guild

Please give me feedback, I’d greatly appreciate it!

I use the keywords Dream by @kandra127 under kandra127’s permission and Mischevious by me.

Dream (card) (To dream a card, exile that card with a dream counter on it. For as long as it has a dream counter on it and you control a Faerie, you may cast that it, and spend mana as it it were mana of any color to cast it.)

Mischevious - As long as you control three or more Faeries, (effect)

Mischevious - (Cost): (Effect). Activate this ability only if you control three or more Faeries.

Taz wasn’t made on mtg cardsmith, so I am posting the link and image here:

This set has all the other cards:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/shadow123/sets/40877?page=1

The five legendary sisters are:

Ashoka, Thornwind Queen

She is a queen to her people and sought to protect her people after Taz sacrificed herself to save the plane. She specializes in visionary and draining magic. She was killed in a pyromantic outburst from the planeswalker, Ervin, the Lavalord.

Taz, Immortal Hope

Taz is a hero to the plane of Thirea. She traveled to many planes including Kamigawa, Dominaria, and Innistrad. She is experienced in defending herself and like Ajani, she uses soul magic. Taz sacrificed herself to stop her plane from destroying itself and all the creatures on it because of another planeswalker, Malva. Before she sacrificed herself, she confronted Malva only to win and learn that her plane had already “lost”. She entrusted Aliyah with her spark before she died. Taz’s Spark ignited when Malva first poisoned her plane.

Dante, the Radiant

She was the first of the sisters to die. The plane’s first outburst was on a cathedral with she was staying in. She tried to use her draining and healing magic, but it proved no use against the earth.

Maya, Master of the Wilds

She died trying to save animals in the forest from the poisoned plane. She specializes in animal magic.

Tai, the Thornwind Piper

After Aliyah got old and died, Tai found her older sister’s spark and escaped from the plane. She was the only one of her sisters to witness her parents death at the hands of the pyromancer Ervin. She competes in the Tournament of Champions currently to get stronger and wipe out the pyromancer that killed her parents.

Other Major Characters:

Aliyah, the Faerie Tender

Aliyah always felt bad for Faeries and tried to help them. She soon realized that Faeries could easily protect themselves, but she got attached to Taz. They became good friends and she faithfully waited for Taz to return to Thirea every three to five years. She was also heartbroken when she witnessed Taz sacrifice herself and vowed to protect Thirea and Tai to honor her sister.

Ervin, the Lavalord (Not part of the Guild)

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/ervin-the-lavalord?list=user

A planeswalker that has tried to wipe out the clever Faeries for years. He has always been outsmarted, but killed Tai’s parents and her sister, Ashoka. His spark ignited after he lost his first battle.

Malva, Poisonous Mistress (Not Part of the Guild)

https://mtg.design/i/tree89

She is a witch on a quest to control planes and everyone on them. She poisoned the plane of Thirea which caused the plane to start attacking many living creatures on the plane. The plane was saved by Taz, who had to sacrifice her life to stop the outrage. She is current confident in a prison after being defeated in a duel with Taz. Her spark ignited when her mother got poisoned and died. She specializes is poison magic.
  • A Poisonous Encounter

The sky was clear like always. There were no clouds, just a bright yellow sun in the sky. Taz sat there sat under a tree her four sisters. Ashoka was the oldest, followed by Taz, then Dante and Maya, leaving the youngest to be Tai. Ashoka and Taz were already 23 and 20 in Faerie years and the youngest (Tai) was just 12. The five Faeries were chattering nonstop about life and school when the sky turned gray. It started raining. The sisters stared up at the sky. There had never been a storm in Thirea for years and the last time that happened, there was war. They rushed back into their small cabin only to find their parents gone.

Tai said nervously, “I don’t know what’s going on, is Mom and Dad okay?”

Just then, their parents came rushing into the house. Their mom said, “Taz, Ashoka, we need your powers. There is a witch on the plane. Poison. Death...P”

She abruptly fainted. Everyone except the dad gasped. He said, “She got to close to the witch and got a minor blast of poison.”

Taz and Ashoka ran out of the house into the storm while their dad made yellow powder for their mom. He sprinkled powder on the poisoned Faerie and she groggily got up. She rummage through her main drawer and found a red rose. She held it up to her face. At least it was safe.

Ashoka yelled, “Stop witch! Leave here...” She stopped in the middle of her sentence as her eyes turned blue. For a split second she froze overtaken by visions. Then she resumed, “Leave now witch from an pother world. You’ll destroy this plane with your poison. Is this what you want?”

The witch smiled. “I’m Malva. And yes, I’ll destroy this plane if it helps me ascend to power.”

Taz gasped. “Why? Do these innocent creatures not matter to you?”

The witch grinned again and flicked her finger. A green smoke poured out of her hands and enveloped around a rabbit. It died there. Taz was furious and charged at the witch. “I’ll show you...”

“Wait!” Ashoka cried a moment too late.

A beam of jet black power burst out of Malva’s hands and hit Taz on the chest. Taz stood up in pain.

“Move away,” the witch commanded, “I can’t have you here when I’m completing my spell.”

Ashoka stood in front of her hurt sister. “We won’t let you harm the plane.”

The witch was now furious. She let loose more blasts of black beams which the two barely dodged. Ashoka readied her spell. Gold and black bursts left her fingers. The witch countered this with another black blast. Now green smoke leaked from her fingers again, inching towards the young faeries. Taz jumped in quickly, willing herself to nullify the smoke with her own golden smoke. Now the witch concentrated magic into her hands and a murky, purple liquid burst from them. The sisters dodged the blast, but where they were standing was now a 10 foot deep poisonous well. They dueled for a little while longer, black, white, purple, green, and gold magic colliding in the air. The two faeries grew tired and the witch’s purple liquid shot towards a defenseless Ashoka.

“Nooo!” Taz yelled, instincts taking over her, she jumped in between Ashoka and the purple poison. Then, suddenly, Taz felt something pulling at her. A blast of gold light exploded from her, knocking over a bubbling cauldron and the witch, deflecting the poison. She then felt her home leaving her in a swirl of colors, she landed softly on a flower bed in a dark land she didn’t know. She cried out to her sister in vain, but no response came.

This is a small segment about Taz’s Spark igniting.
  • edited May 2019
    Meet our fearless leader:
    Zendel amassed a crew:
    Sailed into Hell:
    Instructed his coinmaster:
    To pay off Hell's guards:
    Press ganged Uvos
    And with the aid of his scoutmaster:
    He found Hell's Heart:
    With the aid of his machinery, Zevos ripped out Hells Heart:
    And used it to build a mighty armada:
    With it, he burried his enemies:
    Sold their wealth:
    And when there were none left to oppose him:
    He took his fleet in search of new adventures:

• @Hergusbergus Cool cards. I like Galatic Rays in particular, it's a fun flavorful card, which are always my favorite.
This discussion has been closed.