COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• @KorandAngels
    O̧ur ̕flaws we̕re f͝oun͡d de͡riv͞i͘ng fr̨om͡ ̷o͢u̕r ̀r̡e͏s̛t͞r̸i̷ction̢ ̨t͢o on̨e̡ ço͝lo͞r.̧
    ̴
    Now ̵t͞hat ̧we ͝h̛a̢v̴e p҉erfe̢ct̛ed͝ ̵o̧urselves͝ ̧t̀o͡ ̷c͡olo͘rl̢eşs͠ ͘bei̴n̸gs..̴.

We can be put it any deck now :P
    Edit: Just fixing the card. Well, I think I fixed it.
  • @HergusBergus
    (Like it? I think the scourge wants a stronghold...)
  • If you haven't posted for the babbephobia challenge, cardsmith has silver borders now.
  • @KorandAngels Woah, what's that from?
  • @Hergusbergus no idea.
    I think you can save it from here.
  • "You want us to help you? Fine, we'll give you something to aid your... futile attempts at world domination. But that does not mean we'll drop our special taste for chaos. Let's see if you can use this to good use (probably not. You'll just use this to fight each other, won't you?)"

• edited April 2019
    I sayeth now...

It hath become wednesday, mine dudes!

As I collect, all thee have posted, and I hath don'ed a tad of judgement.

Receive yer mappe as follows on

• CoOl iSlAnD bRo
  • You might notice there is a gray spot left. You might wander about that. You shall get an answer, but not yet.
  • edited April 2019
    @HeroKP I shall choose to wonder about what wonders it might contain were I to wander it, which I shall not do on the grounds of being on the other side of Edgerim. At least if it suddenly turns into a portal to Phyrexia or something I'm a safe distance away.
  • Hero can you handeth to me the map?
  • @EnvyReaper Not absolutely sure what you mean
  • YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE:

(This is also an elimination challenge, for those of you who have lost track)

How are your leaders doing? The role of individuals is undervalued in modern history, yet you can never deny how greatly great men have carried it. As such we are to revisit your great leaders:

Amanzi, The Flowing Current,
    Dacham, Xiin-Chieva's Aid,
    Lord Buttercup, Stone Tyrant,
    Deepmind Lodrus
    and
    Renshak, Farnikan Bane

Make another version of these cards, wisened by the ages!

Rules:

1. They have to have the same or bigger CMC
    2. They have to share at least one colour
    3. They still have to represent the same character, but older
    4. Extra points for playing on the old card's mechanics in a new and interesting way

THE WORST LEADER SHALL BE NO LONGER BE ABLE TO COPE WITH THE STRESS AND FAIL HIS EMPIRE!
  • Deadline for Next Tuesday, just because
  • THat meant can you give me the link

Amanzi has seen the chaos and carnage unfold on Edgerim. With her people endangered and Umlilo urging her towards war, her mindset has changed to defeat the enemies of her people and conquer Edgerim as a safe place in the multiverse.
  • edited April 2019
    Ren͝s͞hak͏ ́de̶si͘r̸ed more ͞p͢owér̵.
    ͠
    H͏e waņt͞ed a҉l̢l̶ ̕th̀e ̷p̧ow͝er.
    ̨
    ̸Unfo͝rtu͏nate͡l͡y̡, ͢i̕n ̢h̴i̕s̶ ̡at̀t͘e͝mpt̶ş t̀o c̢ol̷le͞ct ҉ev͝e̴rythin̵g͝, ͏we ̸ĺo̴st ͠s͝o͟meo̕n͡e ver҉y͟ ̕d̡e҉a̵r to̶ ̀ųs͡.͏

͏Sar͞l̴ov̀.̛
    ͠
    ͢H҉e'̶s gone͜.͡

W̸hįle ̸improv̷ing̢ R̸en̵sh͞a̡k͏,́ ̵he̕ ͡used ́t͡o͝o ͝m̢uc͜h ͡of h͝is͡ m͜a͘gi͘c ̴and̨ w͠a͘s͟ l̸a̛ųn͢c̵hed ̧int͘o͝ ̕th̛è a͏t̶mo̶s̢p͠heŗe.
    ̸
    ̶Po̡s͡s̷ibl̢y e̵v́e͠n ̨tra̡ve͢rs͏i͝ng to anot̵her͝ ́ṕl͜a͏n͠e.̛
    ͜
    ̶Ţh͜ouģh ͘w͘e d͏o͟ n͢ot͞ kņo͞ẃ ́wh͞er҉e͠ he ha͢s g̵o͘n͡è,͟ ́R͏en̨s̀h̕ak ha͘s҉ com̴plet̵e͡d h͏is ̢project̴.

҉B͟eh̨o͘l҉d.

Ou͝r ͡lord.́

Being crazy doesn't mean he isn't still terrifying, deadly, and intelligent.
  • @Daedalus_The_All_Father Big Boi Buttercup. I say we go on a rampage?
  • Oo-wee! We get @MemoryHead and @MonkeyPirate2002 in, and I can judge!
  • edited April 2019
    Even if it's a kraken based on brain over brawn, there had to be a kraken (well, big octo-monster) in the end from the faction based on sea monsters:

• @MemoryHead you can clear some space by just saying "Whenever a land you control is destroyed, draw a card."
This discussion has been closed.