Fan Favorite Contest

I have been thinking... one of the things that have come across my mind is one of the prizes that jpastor had. He had a prize where he would go through someone's profile and favorite every card that he liked. I was then pondering a way to award such a prize... that is this!

The Premise:
For such a broad prize, I wanted a broad contest. There are no content restrictions on the type of card or any themes; just make well-made cards.

Rules:
1. No cards from before 4/1/19.
2. You have 5 entries that can be from 4/1/19 - 4/18/19.
3. From today until the end date, you have 15 entries.
3.5. That basically means 5 old + 15 new = 20 total (just to be clear)
4. Only 3 cards can be joke cards. (I just want most of the cards to be serious)
5. Obey the site's rules and regulations.
6. Keep all old entries in the same post and keep all new entries in the same post. This makes things easier for me.

End Date:

The Ides of May. (May 15th)
I may change the date to be the 24th because that is my last day of school and then I have the summer.

Prizes:
1st Place: A follow, a trophy, a place in the hall of fame, and A TON OF FAVORITES!!! (As said already, I will go through the entirety of your collection and favorite everything I like.)
2nd Place: A follow, a trophy, a place in the hall of fame, and still A LOT OF FAVORITES!! (I will go through the most recent half of your collection and favorite everything I like.)
3rd Place: A follow, a trophy, a place in the hall of fame, and ABOUT A FEW FAVORITES! (I will go through the most recent quarter of your collection and favorite everything I like.)
HM's: A bit of a drop off from the top 3, in that you only get 5 favorites. (10 if I am feeling generous at the time.)

Happy Smithing! BONAM FORTUNAM VOBIS!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.