COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• @Hergusbergus Is it the fact that we have a potential Countercard War II in our hands that makes you sigh so exasperatedly?
  • @AxNoodle Yes and I absolutely abhor it.
  • edited April 2019
    @Hergusbergus It is because it shoots Splitting Nemesis and then exiles it?

This is the reason it should not happen again.
  • edited April 2019
    @HergusBergus @AxNoodle

I agree, the exiling was a bit much. 3rd version still (kinda) counters splitting nemesis, but it utilizes splitting nemesis to the best effect rather than outright preventing it from doing anything.

Also, we're making cards for war, so some countercarding is inevitable (I still agree that the 1rst and 2cnd version were too much though)
  • edited April 2019
    @MonkeyPirate2002 Eh, I'm of the opinion that countercarding in contests and the like is a nasty move. It potentially punishes people for making / uploading their cards earlier than others, it doesn't serve any apparent purpose in things like this and the idea of it can get you falsely accused when you genuinely weren't trying to counter, which sucks if you're like me and practically always fail to upload until some point near the deadline.
  • edited April 2019
    *points at @Hergusbergus* He started it! He countercarded my spy!

(hehehe)
  • Up from the depths, down from the sky, in from the storm and stars and spray. This place is ours. You shall take it only from our cold, dead tentacles, and even then we'll leave you with some serious flooding issues and a smell of rotting fish:

• @MemoryHead Why did you use MTG.Design when you even use the cardsmith set symbol?
  • @KorandAngels I used the Cardsmith set symbol because I've also made cards on Cardsmith for the challenge and I wanted to keep the symbol consistent. I used MTG.Design because it's a lot more convenient for making prototype cards and random ideas, which these were right up until I decided that they might actually be ok.
  • @MemoryHead

I've seen things made with mtg.design, things that cardsmith could never make at its modern capacity.

Yet I find the cardsmith interface much more intuitive and aesthetical.

But that's just my two cents, as long as the cards are good, I don't care where they're made.
  • All we need now is our dearest elementals!
  • @HeroKP I'm with you on the interface point and cardsmith also has the community. I just see design as something useful because it's so much faster to make vague concepts and random ideas (which mostly refers to not having to constantly change pages to preview, but still).
  • edited April 2019
    @HergusBergus
    @AxNoodle
    @pjbear2005
    @Lujikul
    @kandra127
    @MonkeyPirate2002
    @Daedalus_The_All_Father
    @MemoryHead
    @Latinas
    @BorosPaladin

I can't believe that in just a week and a half, this will all be over, and we will start again, with a vastly different cast.

Thank you for everyone, for coming along on this ride. I hope you had fun along the way.

I'll miss you guys.
  • I'll post soon, I was busy over spring break but I'm back now
  • edited April 2019

Members of the Occultix think the sea is their domain? Their thoughts are misguided, and their members will be also.

The rats of the Occultix will scurry back to the protection of their burrows and dens. Their believe they will be protected by our lands and their conspiratorial underwater "allies".

The only ones truly united on Edgerim are the lands themselves, it's resources used to create elementals as it's protectors, and it's power given to the Scourge as it's fury. All other forces work for their own gain, we work for the benefit of not only ourselves, but also this plane.
  • @HeroKP That isn't an entry since it's off color. Just a story card.
  • edited April 2019
    @pjbear2005 36 hours to get that second one in!

• I have a pretty good idea of who will be disqualified...
  • @pjbear2005 Are you allowed to make the Rupturer with 2 colours that are outside your faction?
  • @KorandAngels It's just a story card, not an entry.

Here's my second entry
  • @all

Ok, now shall pass a long and tedious period of judging, after which only TWO EMPIRES shall remain to contest.
  • @HeroKP Wait, the final two have to fight it out?
  • edited April 2019
    *Grabs popcorn* My inner doomsayer says I'm doomed but hey, maybe I'm not. Regardless, it's time to watch some fireworks!

Well, time after a period of judging, anyway.
  • I think I know who this will be...
This discussion has been closed.