WELCOME TO THE FAIR!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited May 2019
    @bigbadbooknerd

In short:

The Viuths

Overview:
    The Order of the Viuths is an organization that has the tasks to oversee and uphold the laws in the fairly young plane of [REDACTED]. Despite of their inherently good intents, the common folks say otherwise due to their harsh and inhuman methods of delivering justice such as by exiling the prople with no way to return, enslaving them indefinitely, or just by outright execution.

The main council of the Viuths itself is located hidden above in the sky by magical means, constantly orbiting the plane while is also overseeing anything that happens in that world. The council is also comprised by aetheric beings made of mostly white mana, a.k.a. the angels, with their leader is crowned by the title of Grand Priest, while the foot soldiers and the generals can be recruited from any non-angelic being, with the category that they have to be at least sentient. Rumors said that in the past, an unknown but powerful planeswalker founded the order itself by creating the first angel who is still holding the ruling seat in the council.

Since an event that caused the Viuths to move their main headquarter in the sky above, the Viuths couldn't be seen as benevolent as they were before. Rebellions run rampant across the plane, the only human kingdom in the plane, the Great Empire of Elysia, has been split to many smaller kingdoms, wild magics run rampant again, and so on.

What will happen next? No one really knows about it. But one thing is sure: the judgment day of that plane will happen soon, and there will be only hell that comes out from the heaven.
  • edited May 2019
    @sanjaya666

Bravo! Nice story!
  • I don't want a challenge really. I wanted to be eaten by a centipede.
  • Hopefully this fits your requirements.

Also, if anyone could tell me if I messed up on the wording, that would be awesome.
  • Actually, if there aren't to many other requests, I would like a challenge about centipedes please.
  • I would like a challenge. More specifically, a challenging challenge.
  • @KorandAngels

Your challenge is:

Create a centipede with ingest.
  • @Mantis17

Your challenge is:

Create a card that let's you win the game and lose the game.
  • @bigbadbooknerd - I would like to have a challenge.
  • edited May 2019
    to be continued.
  • edited May 2019
    @TenebrisNemo

Your challenge is:

Create a card using art by Peter Mohrbacher.

Peter Mohrbacher Angelarium (view the art):
    Go to angelarium.net
  • @MonkeyPirate2002, @pstmdrn

Keep in mind the faction: the Villainous Viuths
  • @bigbadbooknerd Thanks! Even though evil I thought they had heavenly overtones? I will redesign regardless.
  • @pstmdrn

No, if that was what you though a Villainous Viuths would, be that's totally fine, it's just not the first thing that came to my mind when I think of that, you can certainly keep the card.
  • Nah, I will study them better.
  • "The council is also comprised by aetheric beings made of mostly white mana, a.k.a. the angels, with their leader is crowned by the title of Grand Priest"

are they no longer like this?
  • @pstmdrn

They can be whatever you want, that was just @sanjaya666' s idea of what it was.
  • Oh thanks! I was so confused.
  • @bigbadbooknerd I saw the villainous viuths less like demonic angels and more like snooty villains who twirl their mustaches whenever they scheme, and yet they always fail to actually pull off their plans.
  • @bigbadbooknerd - I know that artist, I'm following him on ArtStation. Mind if I pick the artwork from there?
  • @TenebrisNemo

By all means, all his art is great
  • Oh yeah, I’d like another challenge please!
  • edited May 2019
    Create a creature card with a custom ability from The Mechanic Encyclopedia For All.

I used @TenebrisNemo 's Antagonism

And I followed a little bit @sanjaya666 's story bc I liked the worldbuilding, hope that's fine

edit: I hate that the parenthesis runs slightly off the card but there's some sort of bug with the {3} that automatically jumps to the next line :S
  • edited May 2019
    @ArmisJoe That's totally fine, dude. My story's also kind of a bit wonky anyway. You can suggest or add some improvements or some more things if you or anyone else wants it anyway.

:))
  • A challenge for me.
  • @Ilmarinen

Your challenge is:

Create a card that turns a noncreature card into a creature.
This discussion has been closed.