COLONISERS: Season 3!!! (Colonisers of Krystel)

Comments

• @KorandAngels of course a bunch of vampires, angels, deer, bugs, blood mages, fairies, clerics, star people, monster hunters, naga, knights, vampires (again), assasins, and samurai going to war as smooth jazz plays in the background! (Sorry if this sounds critical it’s not supposed to be)
  • edited May 2019
    @IzItTru That song was made as the theme tune for a witch girl who turns people to stone.
    (Also, Actually it should have that music)
  • @KorandAngels I’ll take your word for it.
  • @HeroKP Am I able to make a new faction and use it instead if I have all the requirements, I had an idea and I might switch it out if I can
  • @HeroKP Thank you! I've decided to make a second, improved version of Hivebind due to a person saying it wasn't exactly up to scratch:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/hivebind-1?list=user

Also, I can't seem to find your comment on Collective Abomination for some reason. I'll assume its about either the flavor text not being separated, the keywords not using a comma or an inconsistency with the formatting of the Collective ability.
  • Speaking of awesome music.
  • I have 2 done and 1 almost. Hold out for me!
  • @pjbear2005

You can by the rules, but your faction is great as it is. But if you are unhappy, by all means, make a new one.
  • edited May 2019
    [DELETED]
  • edited May 2019
    UNIVERSAL RULES FOR ALL CREATURES I WILL POST:

Not Leader, but close. I want to save leader for later reveal. He doesn't usually get involved unless absolutely necessary, so it makes sense lore-wise.

Artifact:

Magic:

Warrior:

idk why boris is so big, can't figure out how to fix it.
  • @PandaShoop It would work if you make Great Conqueror a keyword ability instead. It would be quicker, and easier to understand.
  • Good Idea
  • I will do that and post lore tomorrow, I require sleep.
  • If we're still recommending musical themes for this, these two come to mind:

• @PandaShoop

AN ENTRY! BLESSIGS!
  • @all

IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS. AFTER 24 HOURS, I WILL ANNOUNCE THE 10 THAT I TAKE WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY AND WE WILL BEGIN.

P. S. @PandaShoop If you still want to simplify things, you have 24 hours to do so!
  • @HeroKP I feel like each faction should pick some music to represent their faction along with their cards.
  • @pjbear2005

YEAH! DO THAT, EVERYONE!
  • @HeroKP What if that was a challenge or something?

"Make a musician for your faction and also upload a theme for them."

I'm genuinely not sure if I'm saying this as a joke or not.
  • I have two songs for my faction, they're from the game Starbound:

• @MemoryHead

I'll definitely make that a challenge at some point (not necessarily this season, but at some point, definitely)
  • so, are we starting?
  • @pjbear2005 Well, that's reminded me that Chucklefish still needs to release the bounty update into non-unstable Starbound. Dang.

@kandra127 We're starting in about a day, which gives people time to make final changes to their ideas if they want to and also gives HeroKP time to actually judge which people are entered.
  • edited May 2019
    The map, guys! Are you hyped?

• Ooo, think this is my favorite map so far
  • I can't help but realize that it looks like a person in some king of way.
  • The hands of sorcerers release crackling lightning... They are getting ready to transport 16 nations through the blind eternities and onto Krystel...

But six will get lost along the way. Who shall be the lucky ten?

Meanwhile, the eternities are getting thinner, and you are able to produce the image of the world you'll be exploring... It is breathtaking...

• edited May 2019
    I added music that represents the Blackthornes to my original post and the map looks awesome.
  • edited May 2019
    You can find the music for the Striders here.
    I have updated my post with the final card, a scout.

@IzItTru In case you care, I recently found out about a card:
    image image
  • edited May 2019
    @AxNoodle it’s coincidental I didn’t know that card existed I’m not able to edit Marigold now but I’ll find some new art later. Thanks for telling me
This discussion has been closed.