War of Civaria: Scudarvian Onslaught

2»

Comments

• @pjbear2005 is the pirate fleet just a random one from the raiders or my (Izae’s) Cursed Piece fleet?
  • @Blazin_Biscuit

The one in the orc story is just a random one but her fleet will come into story soon.
  • When does the next part come?
  • edited December 2018

My faction is the Horde of the Deep dark.

My character as you can tell is not really a fighter, he's more the brains of the entire operation. He was born a nameless slave in the orc kingdomand was coincidently liberated during an attack by the orc rebels. Sincehe was both frail and weak the orcs sent him to the shamans to see if he could be of any use. He was adopted by a shaman who was unable to have children and she raised him to be a skilled advisor and taught him the ways of the orc people. It was trough his position as an advisor that his talent in the arts of leadership and warfar were first discovered, after a nearly endless ammount of successes he was given the name Saurthan. Meaning 'master of war' in old orcish, he was also promoted to the position of head chief and is one of the most influential and powerfulpeoplein the entire horde.Just a side note but he is completly unabletolift the swordin the picture it's just there since it was a gift from a friend.
  • bump, and is this still going after christmas?
  • @Bowler218

Yes it will, I just started working on some story.
  • Official Story

Scurdavian Onslaught - Part 1.79

Basta Rock, Scurdavian Isles

"The enemy forces are retreating" The Faerie stated "What's the plan?"

Captain Izae turned to him and nodded to acknowledge his presence. "Send in the eastern crews to secure our hold and eliminate any stragglers." This was only the third place she had been able to conquer since she was crowned as the captain and she couldn't let this slip out of her grasp. The tiny creature flew off to alert the crews to get moving.

After the pirates from the eastern crews returned they were given a meal and were allowed to rest but the rest of the fleet was making sure the other groups and kingdoms knew the fleet's dominance. "Captain, there appears to be a disturbance on on the other side of the island!" Shouted First Mate Gustalo.

She scowled, knowing that she couldn't lose their claim this fast. "Prepare the ship" She called to him "And get ready to set sail." she needed to create a plan on the way there. "What about the other ships?" Gustalo asked, interrupting her thoughts. "Alert them and have them follow course." She replied threateningly "But get us moving."
  • edited January 2019
    My entry for the Betrayers.

• Can we make it a rule for characters to be 4 cmc, each one we have is 4 cmc.
  • @Bowler218

I don't think it should be a rule, but if people want to make only 4 cmc characters I'll let them.
  • ok, just saw a cycle and had a thought.
  • @Bowler218

I see where you're going and if everyone wants to do it it can work
  • ooh I think I will join as
  • The Raiders of Scurdavia
  • edited March 2019
    The Dragon Dragoons

Loomis was a sharp and adventurous student at the local wizard school. When rumors came around of ancient ruins uncovered after an avalanche, he couldn't resist. Braving the dangers, he discovered a lost draconic temple and took all the lore from it he could. He studied what he found in secret, applying what he learned to excel quickly through the ranks of his class. Once he graduated, he became a follower of draconic gods and dedicated his life to uncovering draconic secrets, using them in service to the draconic pantheon. This led him to cross paths with the dragoons. Since their aims were very much in line, he joined with them.
  • edited March 2019
    Horde of the Deep Dark

Ugho'bar was once a captain of the guard. A ruthless one at that. He was infamous for his weapon of choice: A massive warhammer. He crushed more skulls than the rumors are making up. In all honesty, his one of the reason the revolt happened, you know? He followed the orders of the King and, by association, represented the King. But Ugho'bar isn't a bright bulb: all he wants his to crush heads. So when the Horde of the Deep Dark was gaining motion in the capital, the king's council ordered him to crush it. Litterally. He was halfway done eradicating them until he spoke with the brains of the Horde. They made him change his allegiance with 2 simple phrases: "Why kill the people? You could king the king's council, instead."
    "Huh." Said Ugho'bar, slightly stunned by the question."Ok. Let's go to the palace.". And just like that, the Horde were marching onto the royal gardens. From villain to hero, just like that. Now, the rumors goes that he crushed the skull of the king. With his bare hands. He now lead his own commando with his old guards pals from back when he was captain. These guys are loyal to him and only him. They follow him with a mixture of admiration, fear and respect. He still crushes skulls to this day, and he's never been happier.
  • Bump? @pjbear2005? I want to know what's next.
  • I'll write some stuff soon
This discussion has been closed.