"Just Wait 'Till I Get That Mana..." the Circuit Challenge**

Hey Guys, I hope you're doing well! Here's a HUGE challenge. Literaly.

Some RULES:
- Make a noncreature, nonplaneswalker, nonartifact card, that costs over seven mana
- Make it worth waiting for such ammount and let it do something very cool and gamebreaking
- The card is NOT allowed to have ANY abilities to make it cheaper (Convoke, Delve,...) or cheat it's casting (Suspend, Rather than pay this spell's mana cost,...)
- Submit UP TO three different cards
- Preferably new cards, but if you revamp something old and cool, I won't mind
- For inspiration, you may look at some of these cards:
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=435248
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=433016
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=460465
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=366411
...and so on. Hope you have fun while making some epic cards for me. (Not a refference to the mechanic Epic. Probably)
Go for it!

First Place will get 1 Circuit Point
Second Place will get 3/4 Circuit Point
Third Point will get 1/2 Circuit Point
Honorable Mentions will get 1/4 Circuit Point

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Gore-Stained Supremacy

Two more coming soon!
  • edited June 2019
    It's not a new card, but I feel it fits the theme of this contest so well I wanted to dig it out regardless xD If it's not an acceptable entry it's okay, I'll probably try to make at least one more anyways :)

• @ningyounk Sounds a bit Unstable to me. But otherwise it's a nice card, there's very many fun shinanigans you could cause with it. It's also ok that it's old.
  • edited June 2019
    And here's the second card, specially made for the contest this time =)

[EDIT]: DELETED BECAUSE BASICALLY ALREADY EXISTS T_T
  • @ningyounk Ehm, ehm...
    https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=278195
    Practically the same card. It's alright, you can change this submition, or I can give you two more, it doesn't matter. This is the Just for fun contests, so whatever, make as many as you want (but don't overkill it). I just want to see cards!
  • edited June 2019
    @ThePhantomJoker
    Awww XD I didn't know of this card, my bad >.< I'll remove it :)
    At least I got the mana cost right XD
    I know that phasing is meant only for permanents, but I attempted to apply it to enemy libraries as well. Basically, when they're phased out, libraries can't be targeted, searched, drawn from, shuffled, or milled. You don't lose the game from drawing a card from a phased out library because since it doesn't exist at all, you don't even have an entity to draw from (so it's treated as though the draw just failed because it couldn't find it but NOT because you don't have any cards left). Since you can't take the action of drawing from a phased out library, you can't lose by attempting to draw from a phased out library because "it's empty".

I originally thought maybe it would be good for UW, but I flavorfully don't like it being blue (For one, I don't like blue being the counter for blue), but mainly, I felt like this card was less about disrupting knowledge flows (blue) and more like disrupting the reality of being (something I see as much more tied to white-black). For that reason, I made it white black
    Massive spell that
    1. Gives you creatures;
    2. Buffs your creatures;
    3. Then boardwipes;
    4. And then clears graveyard shenanigans
  • edited June 2019

Any spell with Epic is just asking for it :D
  • edited June 2019
    I noticed you didn't deny any enchantments, so here is an old card of mine:
    I realise it needs some apostrophes but that is because it acts strange with those on mobile.
  • edited June 2019
    Deleted.
    Final submission that's all about casting a bunch of free spells when you drop the mana. Cheers and happy smithing to everyone!
  • edited June 2019

BIG CASTING ANY CREATURES BIG SPELL CAST SPELL CREATURES SUSPEND CREATURES CASTING SPELL BIG!
  • @HeroKP "Just watch the timer go off while the board slowly floods with creatures... my creatures."
  • @ThePhantomJoker

I know this is a terrifying combo piece. I made it that way :)
  • edited June 2019
    Your library's a bit fat. Let me trim it for you.

• edited June 2019
    Deleted.

• edited June 2019
    This is submitted because you mentioned old cards are allowed. It took me awhile to find something that is a noncreature, nonplaneswalker, nonartifact that costs 7 or more I had made, looks like I might have to make a new card for this contest as well lol. Anyways, here is my old card for now:

• edited June 2019
    This effect is much stronger than it appears, that's why it's a 12 drop, and only usable in a mono-green deck.
  • edited June 2019
  • edited June 2019
  • edited June 2019

First Contest card!
  • I've only made two other noncreature spells that cost 7+ and neither of them were very flashy, so I've been playing around with what I wanted to make for this for a bit. Think I've got something that's worth it. Wish effect on an ultimatum style spell? Yes please!
  • edited June 2019
    Found another old card of mine that meets the criteria:

• edited June 2019
  • @Coughlincohen How to cheat out 64 berserkers, and have 32 of them gain haste. This is a fun card.
  • edited June 2019
    Just wait till I get that mana. Oh wait, literally wait till I get ALL THIS MANA

This discussion has been closed.