Who wants a flavor text challenge? (Feedback appreciated.)

edited June 2019 in Off-topic Chat
Hello fellow cardsmiths, I started a flavor text thread over here (Link) and would like to hear your opinion on a flavor text challenge I had planned in the works. Below I will list a few versions of the challenge to aid in your decision making on which is a good idea to you!

If none are of interest, please tell myself as well!

Options:
Type A: You will post your own piece of flavor text in a card using it or alongside a card themed on it.
Type B: You will post a card for the prior piece of flavor text and then post a new piece of flavor text. The process is then repeated in a chain.
Type C: I will gather ten pieces of flavor text and post them for you to make cards from.

Note: Prizes will vary depending on which type of contest is chosen and how many cardsmiths participate. In addition to how they are distributed.

All contest types have no entry limit, but "Type B" requires you not post a card for two pieces of flavor text after your last posted entry. This is to make sure everyone gets a fair chance. In addition for "Type B", you may reserve the chance to make a card for the last piece of flavor text for 30 minutes by simply stating "I've reserved an entry for 30 mins." or something like that.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.