So, you're telling me it does.... less.... than nothing! RESULTS!

2»

Comments

• edited July 2019
    @Operator Sorry about that, I should've mentioned the card I meant.

Thanks @SteampunkDragon.
  • @MonkeyPirate2002
    Oh, okay. Yeah, Sorry I was so aggressive about it.
    Well, that's slightly embarrassing. I'm sorry.
    yep
  • edited July 2019
    24 HOURS TO GO!
    ---------------

@Operator

Please don't worry about it, it very much seems to be a genuine error and coincidence on this occasion but you were hard on MonkeyPirate to be fair. Unfortunately, I will have to put that card aside when it comes to judging the entries but PLEASE send in another within the next 24 hours!

Good Luck

@SteampunkDragon and @MonkeyPirate2002

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I happened to know that original card well as it was submitted for my last contest!

• Just for a small change, here is a card that will make your eyes roll into the back of your head at record speed!

• Alrighty! Take two:
  • Last second submission.

• edited July 2019
    I sure hope these entrees still count.

• edited July 2019
    Shame that it's an uncommon.

• edited July 2019
    Thank you all for your entries!

This thread is now closed for future submissions and judging will commence. I will post the results within 24 hours.
  • edited July 2019
    RESULTS!!!!!

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your entries! I found my decision to be very difficult this time as there were so many of these cards I loved. As such, there will be a surprise later in this thread. Without further ado, here are my honourary mentions. Each card named here will receive a favourite:

@sorinjace

@Operator

@AlexWright

• edited July 2019
    Now for the winners!

4th Place!

@TheSuturedHeartMan

Great art, total lack of practical use and could make a great nuisance of itself in the process. Great work!
  • edited July 2019
    3rd Place!

@kzugradio

Although you could have a use with double sided cards, I doubt that this card has any use whatsoever! Great work!
  • edited July 2019
    2nd Place!

@HandCraftedd

Great art and on the face of it, it seems useful until you spot that it's a sorcery! A great lethal flaw in the card so well done!
  • 1st Place!! .... sort of ;)

I had a stark choice between the 2 cards that grabbed me the most. That choice didn't get any easier the more I looked at it so I decided the following 2 cardsmiths should have a duel and the survivor will be my winner!.... JK! :D

I'm going to make BOTH of these cards my winners and as such, BOTH cardsmiths will get the first place prizes including a month of premium subscription each!

@AxNoodle

I love the art, the presentation, the puzzle that leads to a brilliantly worthless ability. Well done! I absolutely loved your "Target" card as well and I had to choose one out of the 2 which nearly broke me!

@TenebrisNemo

Bags of personality, great art, unique presentation, totally useless application, nice custom set symbol and great flavour text. Well done!

• I cannot emphasise how grateful I am for all of your entries. Congratulations to all of the winners and please contact me on here with your favourites. All named winners and honourary mentions have now been added as favourites.

@TenebrisNemo and @AxNoodle - I have followed both of you. Please contact me and claim your month of premium. I will have it purchased on the same day as I receive your message.
  • Within the next few days, I will have a new contest for you all to participate in. I will add the link here once I've put it together and it will feature a month of premium subscription for the 1st and 2nd placers.

Thank you all again! :D
  • Where does department department art come from?
  • Thanks! A favorite on this old card would be lovely: https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/blur-agent?list=user
  • @kzugradio All done. Thank you very much for your great entry!
  • Congrats to the winners and other honorable mentions!
This discussion has been closed.