An Ocean Between Us **Circuit Challenge**

Welcome to my gajillionth contest guys, and boy is this one going to wet your whistle!

An Ocean Between Us!!

For this contest, I would like you guys to come up with cards that are based on the ocean, or wherever water may be! There are some catches though: THE ONLY COLOR ALLOWED IS BLUE. Yup. That means you are going to have to get extra creative. I would love to see what you guys cook up for this!!

Here are a few examples to get your juices flowing:

imageimageimage

You can make non creature cards if you wish as well!

Rules!

1.) THE ONLY ALLOWED COLOR IS BLUE. (YES, YOU CAN MAKE A COLORLESS NONLAND PERMANENT, FOR EXAMPLE, VEHICLES THAT COULD BE FOUND IN THE RIVER OR OCEAN, OR YOU CAN DO MORE THAN JUST VEHICLES.) NO HYBRID.
2.) YES, YOU CAN MAKE NONBASIC LANDS, BUT IF THERE IS ANY PAY ABILITIES ON IT, THE ONLY ALLOWED COLOR IS BLUE.
3.) PLEASE CREDIT THE ARTIST. THEY WORKED SO HARD ON THESE WONDERFUL PIECES OF ART!
4.) NO MAGIC THE GATHERING ART OR RECREATIONS.
5.) MAXIMUM GRAND TOTAL OF ENTRIES PER CARDSMITH IS 10.
6.) OLD CARDS ARE ALLOWED. (5 OLD CARDS MAX. SO IF YOU SUBMIT 5 OLD, YOU CAN STILL MAKE 5 NEW CARDS.)
7.) RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE/UPDATES.
8.) ENTRIES DUE BY TUESDAY, JULY 30TH 2019, BY 11:59PM est, USA

Prizes!

3rd place winner will recieve 3 favorites, 1/2 CP, name mentioned on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

2nd place winner will recieve 4 favorites, 3/4 CP, name mentioned on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

1st place winner will recieve 5 favorites, 1 CP, name mentioned on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

If there is enough entries, there will be honorable mentions as well and they will get 1/4 CP.

Thats it for now, good luck, have fun, don't get bit by a shark or caught up in Octopus tentacles, and happy cardsmithing! - sj :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.