COLONISERS: Season 3!!! (Colonisers of Krystel)

Comments

• @HeroKP
    Can you give me a little more time? I physically cant make a card right now. I can do it later today.
  • @kandra127

*sigh* fine. Have 5 more.
  • Ok, I'll wait. I'm going out to California soon with fam, so not going to be doing this, but I'll be back on the 28th.
  • Tell me if that works
  • @DrakeGladis Oh, we aren't even half done with this season yet! S4 is probably not going to roll out until late-august or even september, so you have time.
  • ok
    I will try to keep up with what goes on here
  • edited July 2019
    this crazy enough?
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/domination-protocol

Aelfdane waited in her throne room as Arima rushed in.

"Dreamblade. Is Protocol 47 prepared?"

"Yes."

"Fortify our defenses. If they kill each other, we'll conquer this whole place."
  • @kandra127

Excellent!

And now I shall JUDGGE!
  • edited July 2019

@Derain2 The amount you gained doesn't mean I didn't like the cards, but you're literally flying across half the globe on whales. Now you've established an outpost, things will get quicker.
  • Boy, now that there is a manageable amount of you, I would like to know your IDEALOGICAL INTENTIONS. Create a card which symbolises how Edgerim would look under your rule. The nation whose vision will be the least appealing will face a REVOLT and be required to remove itself from the plane.

Next THURSDAY is when I'd like to know what your plans are.
  • (Wait, hold up. If one of our cards represents a vision that you would personally not want to live in, would they get eliminated even if the card is good?)
  • @MonkeyPirate2002

No, of course not. It's from the perspective of your empire, and it has to be appealing to the citizens you described. I'll try my best to step into their shoes.
  • Bumpety thumpety
  • edited July 2019
    EDIT: Am saving for Season IV if appropriate for it B)

Often referred to as the Empire of Death, the Morte are an empire of death-worshiping horrors. Their dictator, Gnash, is frequently referred to as Death's Horse, and keeps her control over the world through fear and manipulation. Those who wish not to die follow her, and those who oppose meet their end, only to return as a mindless drone.

The use of sacrifice as opposed to destroy is intended to represent Gnash's manipulation.

Gnash most often uses drones as her soldiers, reaping expendables out of local, unintelligent life. She'll utilize anything from squirrels to the greatest of beasts.

This serves as my tie to magic (Gnash's commanders manipulates and controls her drones through it), and also happens to be a general/commander for her armies. Think Liliana and her Dreadhorde style.

Not a sigil or crest, but I feel this well-represents what Gnash's rule does.

• @SammySammyson Sorry, but this is the kind of challenge where you've got to join at the start and ride the metaphorical wave through to the end. You should probably hold those back for season four, which'll probably once this is over.
  • @SammySammyson

Actually, with cards like those, I'm almost tempted to let you in.

ALMOST. But if you stick around for S4, you'll likely be accepted.
  • @HeroKP oh okay, sorry! I didn't realise you had to hop onto the story that early haha

Thanks @MemoryHead too
  • 60 hours tho
  • edited July 2019
    @HeroKP ?

Also, would yee mind if I posted a challenge similar to this? Not with colonization, but perhaps warring factions on a plane or something? Not sure exactly, but having an interactive contest like this was an awesome idea.
  • @SammySammyson

Thank you for the praise! Yes, you certainly can, I'm more than up for the genre spreading!
  • @HeroKP heck yeah, time to devote the time that I don't have to actually do it! Huzzah! (Though, realistically, I think I'll be logging into it nightly to go through e'erything.)
  • Travelling back in time 8 hours makes it hard to make cards. Hopefully I will get it done soon or on Thursday.
  • 48 hours!
  • Striders strive to bring peace to all. If Edgerim were to fall under control of them, there would be no problems. No war. No poverty. No crime. In other words, one thing is important.
    Perfection.
  • edited July 2019

The Flamebearers of Dusk promise a world without fear, without secrets. The darkness itself will be absolved, and all will know comfort and sanctity in the eternal dusk granted by the lantern spirits.

(I'm making a version of this in MSE for a proper saga border. Will be edited into this post when finished.)

(EDIT: Or... maybe not. Can't seem to find a saga template for it. Still want to show off the full art though so here's a link. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/WQRDv )
  • Finally, we are getting entries!

For the other five contestants, 36 hours!
  • Perhaps we can return to a time when we didn't have to fight against oppression. We'll have our problems, but at least we'll be the ones causing them.

For Cyni, the world must be based on the balance of people and respect. Bad acts will be severely punished. Peace will reign and the religions of all will be accepted, as long as they do not seek to monopolize those of others ....
This discussion has been closed.