Prepare for Titanfall **Circuit Challenge**

Hello all. I got an idea for a mechanic in my head last week that I decided sounded interesting, potentially OP, and could simply just be plain fun. I name it... Titanfall. (As a note, if this mechanic already exists, apologies, just let me know).

Titanfall works exactly like Landfall. However, instead of an ability triggering when a land enters the battlefield under your control, Titanfall triggers whenever giant and powerful creature or vehicle is brought out... ie. when you summon a titan. The concept is meant to add impact to when giant ships, monsters, mecha, etc. enter the battlefield. These things should have a major impact in some way, or a minor one. Think of a giant monster arriving to a city, creating a tidal wave or destroying a building... or a giant mecha falling from the skies and crushing enemies on impact, hero pose and all.

Written, it is: Titanfall - Whenever a creature or vehicle with base power 5 or greater enters the battlefield under your control ______________________________________________.

As examples:

image image

For this contest, I want you to make cards that use this mechanic. That's all. They can be creatures, enchantments, artifacts, whatever.

Rules:

- Up to 3 cards per person.
- Realism: Cards should be balanced and have proper formatting.
- Creativity: Try to avoid a card that just shows a bald eagle as a 2/2 bird with flying and no skills.
- Story: Cards should, where possible, have flavor text and a brief explanation should be provided with the post if needed.
- Art: Please do NOT use any actual MTG art on your cards. I will heavily penalize cards that use MTG art.
- Newness: Please submit new cards and ideas. If you want to submit older cards, you may do so, but this will be used as a tiebreaker (where new creations rank higher against similar older cards).

For the winners:

Each Category:
- 1st: a follow, 5 likes of your choice and 1 Circuit Point.
- 2nd: 4 likes of your choice and 3/4 Circuit Point.
- 3rd: 3 likes of your choiceand 1/2 Circuit Point.
- Honorable Mentions: 2 likes of my choice and 1/4 Circuit Point.

Lastly, this contest ends at 12:00 PM EST on August 12th, 2019. I will post the winners within a week of that day at the latest.

Thank you, and best of luck to you all.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.