Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• There, better?
  • I like geometric art. So I liked that filter better than this. But why are you using this image? I mean... if you want something different use something different.

I still don't know what it is too... It looks vaguely like Foxy or Mangle, but I doubt it is.
  • edited March 2019
    @Everyone, I know people have been thinking it (maybe).

Does somebody want to make a substitute Mystery Box Thread for until @jpastor comes back if he does?
  • Sure, @Ranshi922 let me do it
  • edited March 2019
    Deleted
  • ALRIGHT EVERYONE, I HAVE WENT AND CONTINUED THE MYSTERY BOX CHALLENGE, COME HERE IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE DOING MYSTERY BOXES
    http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/4300/mystery-box-substitute
  • Can I have a Mistery Box®?
  • @ElMagici, it's spelled mystery.
  • Not if it's a Mistery Box®?
  • edited April 2019
    Deleted
  • ...Downloading Updates...
    ...Installing Updates...
    Warning... File size is too old. Try a newer file...

...Downloading Newer Mystery Box file...
    ...Installing Newer Mystery Box file...
    Warning... File is not awesome enough for the forums... Try a cooler file...

...Downloading kickass, awesome, new, better get pumped for the return of The Mystery Boxes file...
    ...Installing...

Success. Mystery Boxes are back!
  • edited August 2019
    HE'S ALIVE!?

Welcome back!
  • Hmm, you know what, I think I wanna rejoin this! I don't remember what my previous challenge is, and it certainly as hell will be a pain for either of us to find that box, so I'd like to ask for a new one!
  • I shamefully take credit for asking in a cards comment section.
  • LETS DO THIS!
  • Introducing TWO brand new prize lists:
    The Mystery Box Prize List: 0/83
    The Community Box Prize List: 0/126

I will post the previously requested Mystery Boxes tomorrow and info on what's new!
  • GET SOME!!
  • I’ll actually have time to work on this now.

*Tommia faceplants into the Mystery Box Challenge!*
  • edited August 2019
    The Return of the Mystery Boxes
    Changes:
    *Mystery Box prize list edited, reformatted, reworded
    *Mystery Box prize names removed. You will have opportunities to name them yourselves.
    *New prizes
    *The term 'batch' means everyone receiving a new mystery box in that same post.
    *The Community Mystery Box: think of this like Community Chest or Chance in Monopoly. You may get swag in your pocket or you may have to give some away. The challenges are more difficult or compile onto other challenges.

The Community Mystery Box
    - When we open the Community Mystery Box, like all Mystery Boxes, it will have a challenge and a prize. Opening this may be no different than opening a regular Mystery Box. However, opening it may impact others.
    - The list of 'prizes' you can find this box is bigger. It contains all the normal Mystery Box prizes, although some have been modified, and it contains more interactive and purposeful prizes. They of course are equally rewarding, but may or may not be as wonderful or easy as "You just got five favorites of your choice."
    - Together, we will discover more ways to open the Community Mystery Box. For now, you have 3 ways:
    1) Declining a prize other than Prize#0. If you wish to not accept a prize you get in your regular Mystery Box, you can request to open the Community Mystery Box instead of a regular Mystery Box for your next requested Box & Challenge.
    2) Prizes. Certain Mystery Box prizes allow you to open the Community Mystery Box.
    3) Community Mystery Box Challenges: Certain challenges from the Community Mystery Box itself allow you to request to open the Community Mystery Box instead of requesting to open a normal Mystery Box.

Mystery Box Prize List

Newly discovered or created prizes appear in bold.

0. In your batch, no one will get their prizes, but everyone can create a card for as many of the challenges as they'd like. They must post all cards they decided to create before requesting their next box.
    1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
    21. ?
    22. ?
    23. ?
    24. ?
    25. ?
    26. ?
    27. ?
    28. ?
    29. ?
    30. ?
    31. ?
    32. ?
    33. ?
    34. ?
    35. ?
    36. ?
    37. ?
    38. ?
    39. ?
    40. ?
    41. ?
    42. ?
    43. ?
    44. ?
    45. ?
    46. ?
    47. ?
    48. ?
    49. ?
    50. ?
    51. ?
    52. ?
    53. ?
    54. ?
    55. ?
    56. ?
    57. ?
    58. ?
    59. ?
    60. ?
    61. ?
    62. ?
    63. ?
    64. ?
    65. ?
    66. ?
    67. ?
    68. ?
    69. ?
    70. ?
    71. ?
    72. ?
    73. ?
    74. ?
    75. ?
    78. ?
    79. ?
    80. ?

Mystery Boxes

@pjbear2005 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's a Robber.

@bigbadbooknerd Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a flower in the artwork.

@ArinSka Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card named "Darkest Day".

@Ranshi922 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-creature spell with an activated ability that allows you to return it to your hand. For example, a card with Recover

@JoeMoose Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature red Human Wizard creature.

@EnvyReaper Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with P/T 1/1 and make sure it has something to do with bananas.

@TrestleT Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with an aphorism for the flavor text.

@Shadow29870 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent that enters the battlefield tapped.

@TenebrisNemo Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Tribal Sorcery that's color is the non-primary color of that creature type. For example, a Tribal Sorcery - Goblin card that's black, not red or a Tribal Sorcery - Angel card that's red or black, not white, etc.

@mlg20555 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Artifact that's a Horn.

@ouser94501 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mythic rare permanent with a single ability that's an activated ability.

@PandaShoop Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with P/T less than it's mana cost. For example, a 2/2 for 3-mana.

@Streamjumper Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with either P or T (but not both) equal to *.

@Mrbobblehead Your mystery box contains:
    - 0 Oh no!!! You landed on the ZERO. This means bad and good news for everyone. The bad news is no one gets a prize this batch. All the would be prizes will remain as numbers to show what each person would have gotten had you not landed on the ZERO. The good news is everyone in this batch can choose from any of the challenges in this batch and submit a card for any number of those challenges.(They don't have to submit one for their specific challenge, but still must submit at least one entry as usual to request a new box.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a common or uncommon creature with a triggered enter the battlefield ability.

@DarkSamus Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create two spells like Carnival // Carnage. Post both cards.

@KJMartin Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with the Phyrexian watermark.

@ElMagici Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent with an ability that starts with "As long as".

@MonkeyPirate2002 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a common mono-blue instant card.
  • @jpastor, Enigma got banned.
  • Okay. I removed his box.
  • @Ranshi922
    What're you talking about?
  • The account got banned when the toxic weirdo got banned.
  • @jpastor I can haz Mystery Box?
  • edited August 2019

This is probably the fastest I've ever posted a card for a challenge.

Hit me @jpastor !
  • edited August 2019
    @jpastor, hit me with another!
  • @jpastor, please sir, may I have one?
  • I'll have one. Although, if the prizes are new, shouldn't there be a new thread made? And did anyone ever figure out that riddle?
  • Page 69? Nice
  • edited August 2019
This discussion has been closed.