Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

@jpastor I would like another box please.

And before I forget, I choose green for my #35
  • Revealing #69. :)
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a Tribal Sorcery that's color is the non-primary color of that creature type. For example, a Tribal Sorcery - Goblin card that's black, not red or a Tribal Sorcery - Angel card that's red or black, not white, etc.

Entry:

@jpastor - I would like to open a new box, please.
  • edited August 2019
    I am WAYYYY behind with all of this! But then, I wasn't expecting you to come back. Glad I checked!

Alright, so the challenge way long ago was a red wizard. Here!

Another box, @jpastor?
  • edited August 2019
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a quote in the flavor text.

• Create a card themed after a song. Heh, I don't think my music taste is great for making MTG cards.

I'll take another @jpastor.
  • @jpastor am I allowed to pass on the challenge and go for the community one, or do I have to do that card challenge?
  • @jpastor can I have a mystery box? I promise I'll do this one.
  • @jpastor Been a long time... think my last box expired A LONG time ago. So may I have a new one?
  • I finally (maybe) back...

Here's a thing I think I was told to make a while back... I think.

Uno mas @jpastor?
  • Could I try this, @jpastor? One box please.
  • I would like to please jump back in @jpastor
  • @sorinjace You can reject a prize to open a community box, not a challenge.
  • edited September 2019
    Hi my dudes, please remember that you can decline your mystery box prize to open a Community Mystery Box for your next box. Thanks to @DrakeGladis, we've revealed prize #69.

Mystery Box Prize List
    Please note that the Community Box prize list has no revealed prizes. The prize #'s are 0-142.

0. In your batch, no one will get their prizes, but everyone can create a card for as many of the challenges as they'd like. They must post all cards they decided to create before requesting their next box.
    1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. Two favorites of my choice -or- one of your choice
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. Choose a name. A randomly chosen box in the next batch will have a challenge that is also to create a card of the chosen name.
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. Two favorites of my choice
    16. Five favorites of your choice
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
    21. ?
    22. ?
    23. ?
    24. ?
    25. ?
    26. ?
    27. ?
    28. Create a Weekly Challenge. This challenge will be posted at the top of the Mystery Box prize batches for 1 week. Anyone who creates a card for their Mystery Challenge that also satisfies the parameters of the Weekly Challenge will have the option to open a Community Mystery Box for their next box.
    29. ?
    30. ?
    31. ?
    32. ?
    33. ?
    34. ?
    35. Choose a color. A randomly chosen box in the next batch will have a challenge that is also to create a card of the chosen color.
    36. Favorites on your two most recently created cards
    37. ?
    38. ?
    39. ?
    40. ?
    41. ?
    42. One favorite for every box with a prize in this batch
    43. ?
    44. ?
    45. ?
    46. ?
    47. ?
    48. ?
    49. ?
    50. ?
    51. ?
    52. ?
    53. ?
    54. Favorites on your three most recently created cards
    55. ?
    56. ?
    57. ?
    58. ?
    59. ?
    60. ?
    61. ?
    62. Pick a set of 10 prize #'s; You get 1 prize at random from that set.
    63. Favorites on your five most recently created cards
    64. ?
    65. ?
    66. ?
    67. ?
    68. ?
    69. A randomly chosen box in the next batch will have a challenge that is to create you.
    70. ?
    71. ?
    72. ?
    73. ?
    74. ?
    75. ?
    76. ?
    77. Reveal an unrevealed prize from either prize list
    78. ?
    79. ?
    80. ?
    81. ?
    82. ?
    83. ?
    84. ?
    85. ?
    86. Reveal an unrevealed prize from the CMB list; you name the prize.
    87. ?

Mystery Boxes

@shadow123 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that enters the battlefield with +1/+1 counters on it.

@Ranshi922 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Sliver creature.

@SteampunkDragon Your mystery box contains:
    - #16: Five favorites of your choice (Should you choose to accept)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a common creature that's name has a Legendary Creature or clan name in it. For example: Dromoka Warrior

@ChuckTesta Your mystery box contains:
    - #29: 2 favorites of my choice + 3 of your choice (Should you choose to accept)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Intant - Arcane spell.

@AlexWright Your mystery box contains:
    - #86: Reveal an unrevealed prize from the Community Mystery Box prize list. You give that prize an official name forever to be called. (Your choices are 0-142.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a colorless creature with converted mana cost 7 or greater.

@TenebrisNemo Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-creature spell with a creature with wings in the artwork.

@JoeMoose Your mystery box contains:
    - #28: Create a Weekly Challenge. This challenge will be posted at the top of the Mystery Box prize batches for 1 week. Anyone who creates a card for their Mystery Challenge that also satisfies the parameters of the Weekly Challenge will have the option to open a Community Mystery Box for their next box.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a 1-mana Goblin creature.

@DrakeGladis Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature card that's flavor text is something the creature is saying. For example

@fiskerton Your mystery box contains:
    - #63: Favorites on your five most recently created cards (Should you choose to accept)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Wraith creature card.

@Mantis17 Your mystery box contains:
    - #62: Pick a set of 10 prize #'s (For example prizes #22-31). You get 1 prize at random from that set.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary Creature with the Orzhov watermark.

@Baron-777 Your mystery box contains:
    - #54: Favorites on your 3 most recently created cards (Should you choose to accept)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with a support ability of 2 or greater.

@Streamjumper Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that creates a creature token with greater power/toughness than it has; and thanks to @AlexWright's prize, it must also be a green creature.

@Je_Suis_Oluwa Your mystery box contains:
    - #42: One favorite for every box with a prize in this batch (9 = 4 of your choice + 5 of my choice) (Should you choose to accept)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare land that enters the battlefield untapped.

@Dechujoh64 Welcome back buddy. A couple new features since you've been gone. You'll notice the term 'batch' used a lot.. A batch is everyone and every mystery box in this post (for example). Something else that's new is we have 2 prize lists and 2 types of boxes you can open... Tradition Mystery Boxes and the brand new Community Box. There are ways to open Community Boxes, but the most common is that you can decline your prize to request a community box as your next box instead of a Mystery Box. Welcome back again. Your mystery box contains:
    - #2: Choose a rarity. A randomly chosen box in the next batch will have a challenge that is also to create a card of the chosen rarity.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with Endless in its name.
  • A sliver you say?
  • Mystery Challenge: Create a non-creature spell with a creature with wings in the artwork.

Entry:

@jpastor - Another box, please!
  • @jpastor, another, please!
  • @jpastor

Can I have another mystery box?
  • edited September 2019
    @jpastor, if I may turn down the prize and instead take a Community Mystery Box instead? Thanks.

So! One mana goblin!

Another box, please?
  • Attention, @JoeMoose opened a Community Mystery Box. His community mystery box contains:
    - A Community Mystery Challenge: JoeMoose can pick from any of the challenges in this batch. When I release the next batch of boxes, I will announce my favorite entry from this batch that's been submitted. The winner gets to pick 1 unrevealed prize from the either prize list for each entry they beat.

@TenebrisNemo Be sure to look at JoeMoose's challenge. Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent card with an ability that deals damage to you.

@DrakeGladis Be sure to look at JoeMoose's challenge. Your mystery box contains:
    - 66: Four favorites of my choice -or- 2 of your choice
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a noncreature spell with X in the ability text.

@Ranshi922 Be sure to look at JoeMoose's challenge. Your mystery box contains:
    - 68: Gifted Premium (Should you choose to accept)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with annihilator.

@ChuckTesta Be sure to look at JoeMoose's challenge. Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell with an additional casting cost that starts with "As an additional cost to cast this spell, choose a number between..."

@shadow123 Be sure to look at JoeMoose's challenge. Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a legendary creature with power/toughness 1/1.
  • Holy heck...
  • Create an equipment card with the name Noble Gas provided by @Ranshi922:

I'm not happy with this card or the art, I wanted to have Ranshi provide art but he's preoccupied atm, so I felt this could have been cooler/better, but I felt like I ran right into another mystery box challenge wall again with this one, so I created this to move forward without waiting on homemade art. I did try though. I hope it is at least functional.

Anyways, dear god, @jpastor..... *gulp* another mystery box challenge please (i must be a glutton for punishment) lol. Thanks!
  • I'll take four of yours. And can I use an old card?
This discussion has been closed.