COLONISERS: Season 4!!! (Colonisers of Turmoil)

Comments

• sure, just get in by sunday
  • It is Sunday.
  • Its saturday for me

• I live on the east coast
  • Ezax was originally a peaceful Shu-Lin monk.

Extra 1

Then he found a scroll which had the teachings of the god Espara. Espara had been there since the beginning and created all the other gods.

Extra 2

The knowledge on the scrolls was dark and powerful though it took weeks to decode, it slowly corrupted the Shu-Lin Monks.

Army/Warrior

Taking Ezax with it.

Leader

They now had immense powers.

Handless Magic

Using these powers they half manipulated/half threatened some of the best builders in their area to create Darkonian IV.

Transportation

They are coming to Turmoil and claiming it as their first territory intending to use it as a place to study and learn more about Espara's dark magic.

And that is my entry, my friend will be uploading the Kologai Monk entry soon.

• Hello, Everybody, I am MTG_Sappies friend Bob_Breaker

Moragal is a strange monk who followed in the footsteps of Kologan, a deranged madman who taught that civilization is meaningless and should be annihilated. After Kologan passed away Moragal became the leader.

Extra 1

Leader
    Handless Magic

Kologan also taught how to manipulate the earth to your own whim and fling it at your enemies. Many of the people who saw the Kologan joined the group out of greed wanting to harness the power themselves.

Morogal did this showing off his skills bringing more people into the Kologai.

Army Dude

They are coming to Turmoil to stop civilization from spreading they will also use it as a training ground.

To get here they have tamed wild beasts to cross a number of terrains (land, oceans, skies).

Transportation

Thank you for your time
  • 12 HOURS AND 39 MINUTES!
  • I'm joining, I'll get my stuff in before it starts
  • @pjbear2005

Wow, welcome back! These selections are getting real pristine!
  • LITTLE LESS THAN 4 HOURS!
  • This fiery lizards hail from the plan of Calfura, it's a peaceful elemental plane, but other tribes got angry because of the salamanders' destructive nature, so they set out to take over this plane.

The Leader:
    Slmndrtl is the original salamander of Calfura and has been around since ancient times, the first generation of salamanders were birthed from him.

The Creature:
    Firebellies are a prime example of the salamander race, they are relatively small and have fire magic imbued in them.

The Magic:
    Fire magic flows throughout most of the salamanders, but most don't control them because of their lack of sentience. Silera is a rare example of a sentient being harnessing the salamanders' magic. He is able to communicate with the salamanders and can orchestrate battle plans and other things that the salamanders can't do.

Vehicle:
    Because of their lack of vehicle building expertise, the sentient creatures will build structures on large, less fiery lizards which can traverse large distances of land and water.

Extra:
    As the salamanders grow older, if they are exposed to enough fire energy, they can shed their skin multiple times over a course of time an eventually become larger, more powerful versions of their previous selves.
  • edited September 2019
    Everyone: You can't make creatures with crew

@pjbear2005: oBsErVe
  • I don't know @HeroKP

I think we should allow creatures with crew
  • @EnvyReaper

No, that's not what I meant. I really like the idea, it's just unconventional
  • edited September 2019
    You could use my mechanic instead, Mount N (This creature can't attack or block. Tap any number of creatures you control with total power 2 or more: This Vehicle can attack and block until end of turn.)
  • THE CLOCK WINDS! 30 MINUTES!
  • 2 MINUTES!
  • IT HAS COME! IT HAS COME!
  • DO YOU LIKE Ezax
  • The following people shall be taken by the Hero and Reaper to participate in the games:

@AxNoodle, the Poets of Saklinan!

@Lujikul, the Stargazer Society!

@Vardrus, the Lost Spirits!

@SteampunkDragon, the Children of Ruin!

@ThatOneCat, the Astral Peoples!

@SammySammyson, the Army of Gnash!

@pjbear2005, the Salamandrealms!

@KorandAngels, the Webfolk!

@IzItTru, the Clan Nelthoren!

@Mantis17, the Darkhorde!

@MTG_Sappy, the Monks of Espara! (I do like him!)

@Spookops, the Rangers of Jack!
  • edited September 2019
    MAPPE:

• @HeroKP On the next edition of you map, could you update my colony name to “The Saklinan Empire” or “Poets of Saklinia”?
  • @AxNoodle Sure! Sorry, I misunderstood how your conlang works.

FIRST CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW BATCH:

Exploration, as tradition goes! You've just spent a few canonical months establishing a foothold, but now it is time to delve deeper into the mountains/jungles/swamps/steppes.

Make a card representing you stretching your grasp to claim this world!

Everyone shall be awarded land correlating to how we judge their cards, but there shall be a singular winner, who receives bonus land, and also gets a secret peek at everyone else's score!

Deadline is next sunday, 14:00 E.S.T.
  • ALLIANCES!

REACH FOR THE STARS: @Lujikul and @ThatOneCat

DREAMER LORDS: @AxNoodle and @Vardrus

MEGALOMANIARCHY: @SteampunkDragon and @SammySammyson

PILLAGING MANAGERS: @spookoops and @Mantis17

MEGA LEGGO: @pjbear2005 and @KorandAngels

BRAIN 'N' BRAWN: @Mtg_Sappy and @IzItTru

RULES DISCLOSURE:

You are not limited to these allliances, you can open diplomacy to anyone you're close enough to send a message to, but these are to ensure people don't gobble each other up at the very start.
  • I didn't make it, well I wish you best of luck @MTG_Sappy
  • edited September 2019
    Thank You, Also @HeroKP I don't understand the challenge
  • @Mtg_Sappy Make a card that represents you exploring the plane!
This discussion has been closed.