ABSORBED

Welcome to my ABSORBED contest! I will get straight to the point!

I want to see you guys make cards using the keyword absorb. It has only been found to be on one card in mtg thus far:

Here is what Absorb is:

Absorb N (If a source would deal damage to this creature, prevent N of that damage.)

Here is an example card I made:

RULES!

1.) Old cards are allowed. Limit of 1 though. Anything made before September 1st 2019 is considered "old."
2.) No max on new cards.
3.) Cards MUST work with the ABSORB keyword in any way, shape, or form.
4.) Cards MUST have WHITE in its converted mana cost or ability to grant absorb. (They can be multicolored so long as white is present somehow and not bending the rules to this contest out of context.)
5.) Yes, lands are allowed so long as they grant or use Absorb in some way (with white in the payability of course.)
6.) Please credit the artist. Yes, this will count in the judging.
7.) Rules are subject to change.
8.) Cards can be deleted/pulled from the contest or edited up until the deadline.
9.) Please do not use already existing magic the gathering art on new entries. Old entries are the only ones that are allowed as they was created prior to the existence of this contest.
10.) Contest ends on my birthday, September 25th! This gives you guys 3 weeks to cook up something juicy.

PRIZES!

3rd place will recieve 3 favorites, a trophy favorite on their winning card, their name on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

2nd place will recieve 4 favorites, a trophy favorite on their winning card, their name on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

1st place will recieve 5 favorites, a trophy favorite on their winning card, their name on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame! I will also give you a follow. If I'm already following you, I will give you 6 favorites instead of 5 favorites.

That's it for now. It's time to make some phenomenal Absorb cards!

Happy cardsmithing!

SJ :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.