JACKPOT! It's time to win! {Closed}

edited September 2019 in Just for Fun Contests
Hello Everyone! two favorites:

With my current challenge coming to a close today, I wanted to test out an idea I had that people could have loads of fun with creating cards, as well as rack up favorites.

So this game is called JACKPOT! I will create a card on a 3rd party program as a way to keep the card a secret. Your goal as a card smith is to create a card that resembles it as closely as possible.

Seems easy enough right? Well, it is! Except you have no idea what i created!

This is the first JACKPOT! goal and example:
"Rhogar's Fury" {R}
card

So let's begin. I will give you the following hints (Shown above), I will give you the name of the card, as well as a SINGLE color of the card. The card could be multiple colors, or just a single color.
to earn
When you make your entry for the contest, you must also wager favorites. So in example:

"Norzael:
Bet - 2 favorites
[insert card here]"

The one that i declare as the winner will then receive their bet as favorites from me. Anyone who doesn't win, has to give favorites equal to their bet to the winner. An Example:

Entrant 1: Bet 2
Entrant 2: Bet 2
Entrant 3: Bet 1

If Entrant 2 wins. They get two favorites from me and three collectively from the other two contestants.

Guidelines:
Bet must be higher than 0 but no higher than 3.
Entry Limit: 1 New
Any entries may be redacted before deadline if you decide the stakes are getting too hot.
Deadline: Each JACKPOT! round will end on Tuesday's at 10 AM EST.

Judging Criteria:
I will be looking for closest CMC, Colors, Abilities, P/T (Where applicable), Card Type.

Have fun everyone!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.